• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new registry set cover photo

10 posts in this topic

Very cool!

I don't really spend any of my time in the new registry. I still come at it from the Collector's Society Page. Maybe I need to start coming at it from the other end and up my game a little.

Thanks everyone, this was my favorite of the three I did, I may still tweak it slightly to fit the available photo space better.

14 hours ago, Revenant said:

Very cool!

I don't really spend any of my time in the new registry. I still come at it from the Collector's Society Page. Maybe I need to start coming at it from the other end and up my game a little.

I still spend most of my time accessing the registry from the old Collector's Society page also mostly because the new system doesn't support all the information the old did including the purchase and sell information.  The new system does have some enhanced viewing options such as the ability to add a cover photo and the coin photo upload is easier in the new. 

2 hours ago, Coinbuf said:

I still spend most of my time accessing the registry from the old Collector's Society page also mostly because the new system doesn't support all the information the old did including the purchase and sell information.  The new system does have some enhanced viewing options such as the ability to add a cover photo and the coin photo upload is easier in the new. 

I've been spending a lot of time over on the PMG side working on a Signature set the last couple of years, so I'm mostly just SOL on the new side for now.

2 hours ago, numisport said:

Really nice touch and where are the proofs ?

Thanks, no proofs as this is a registry mint set.  To be honest I really am not a fan of proofs and many of the early years are crazy expensive.