• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Huge Thank You to mtnstyne

18 posts in this topic

I wanted to post photos of his handiwork. He is an accomplished woodworker and generally a great guy.

He recently made this large NGC Multiholder box for me to match the other boxes he has made for my Capitol holders over the years.

His work is top-notch and his prices too low for the quality he delivers. I love custom work and if you do to - get in touch with him. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you again Sir !

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

Very nice! Thought maybe you would take a pic or two and post some of those toned Peace Dollars!

I did... its just hard to see lol .. the first photo is of a multiholder with twin matching 1923 rainbow crescent toned * Peace $ - one has the crescent on the obverse and the other has it on the reverse.

My two favorite coins... Rick Montgomery * them at the the NGC table when I submitted them.

Thanks for the kinds words! I wish I could work in my garage more often but my current job is a huge time thief.

The wood is poplar and oak plywood with a walnut stain. I have very limited resources where I am currently residing, the closest Lowes and Home Depot are about 85 miles. In fact the closest anything is about 85 miles..lol. I see more deer, elk, and big horn sheep than people.

VERY nice! I really like to read these feel-good stories, as it restores my faith in human nature. I am proud of our forum members and I am also proud to be a forum member. Mtnstyne always struck me as a stand-up guy and good all-around person. Kudos to both of you!!!