• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT!! Not coin related!! Personal Thread!!

47 posts in this topic

I know a lot of you on this forum and even though I've only met a couple people here, many have treated me like family and I truly respect you for that. Those that do know me, know that I lost my wife almost 4 yrs ago to cancer. I just wanted to share some news with ya'll. I just remarried on April 2nd and I would like to introduce my new wife Teri to all my friends. I thank all of you for your support during that time in my life and I will never forget that. Me and my new wife!!

MeandTeri041512.jpg

Bobby , what a very pleasant surprise. I wish you and Teri all the happiness one could wish for.

We will have to get together for a little outdoor BBQ or some other get to meet lunch and welcome her to the family. (thumbs u

Fantastic! The best news one could only hope for.I remember years back when you were playing the guitar(as I do) trying to find youself .Looks like you did that my friend...May the good Lord be with you.

Al

Congratulations! Do you do stunt doubles for Kurt Russell?? :D You look like a twin to Kurt.

I have been told that. lol

Bobby , what a very pleasant surprise. I wish you and Teri all the happiness one could wish for.

We will have to get together for a little outdoor BBQ or some other get to meet lunch and welcome her to the family. (thumbs u

Sounds like a plan Irvin!

Congrats my friend . I can see why you have been a bit quite on the boards lately .

Of course there's room on the back of the Harley for 2 ?? :)

First of all, congratulations, you have done well. I can't help but notice a Fleur-de-lis on the back pocket of her blue jeans...and no, I wasn't looking at your new bride like that, I just notice things. Is she Texan or Louisianan?

I can't believe you waited this long to tell your chat board family this great news...

Congratulations Bobby, that is terrific news. I wish you both much happiness and laughter in your marriage. You deserve a good turn and it looks like it has happened. :)