• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH?

103 posts in this topic

Hey John Curlis, I visited my GrandPa one time while he was in a VA Hospital (WWI Vet) and most conversations started out like this, "Why I remember one time..." everyone around them would look and say "Huh?"

It's hard to believe the both of them weren't banned. To seateddime's defense, monstar/dimefreak reminds me of an Eddie Haskle. His posts all contain "whoa is me" messages. However, as more people chime in, and facts are revealed, it's no surprise he has so many issues with people. He initiates his own problems. Drama is his sport.

People that know me know Im pretty much about business and I take it seriously. From day one a lot of folks have loved to hate me. Maybe its because I was always taught that it dont matter who it is you always speak your mind. I dont bow down to anybody.......... I guess that might be why I have always had so much respect for Mark Feld. Everybody always thought Mark played devils advocate for sport. I think Mark just calls a spayed a spayed. Id rather give my actual opinion than lie to make someone happy.

So be it, perhaps seateddimes deserved the NEG. But that little stunt you pulled with Frank on his eBay auction was slimy. And who knows how many other people you've pulled that with. I Don't know Frank, but I feel his frustration. It would be interesting to know the number of people you've threatened to get banned from the all of these venues. I'm very happy you're being exposed. I think you have an Eddie Haskell syndrome.

I do not miss this at all. Lets keep it ATS where all the children play.

Oh dimefreak, welcome to the land of the bammed. Once past the shock you will find it to be a much better place.

(thumbs u

Who is Eddie Haskell? He sounds like a guy I know, completely unrelated to coins, Ted Haskell.
You Whippersnapper!! lol

Eddie Hasskell ! He was my role model, and quite a guy I might add!!!! If I remember right he always liked June Clever's dress.

beaver.png

Like the 1950's Proof Sets, house wives of the 50's also

dazzled by wearing a single strand of pearls when doing

housework.

If I remember right he always liked June Clever's dress.

How different from today where Eddie would like June OUT of her dress.

jom

Who is Eddie Haskell? He sounds like a guy I know, completely unrelated to coins, Ted Haskell.

Geez. He's an American icon, or so I thought. Please tell me you're under 30? lol

Geez. He's an American icon, or so I thought. Please tell me you're under 30? lol

I didn't know who he was either!! I am 27 if it makes you feel better.

Well it makes it understandable, but I'm not sure it makes me feel better because I know all about him and his friends Wally and Lumpy (Clarence). :)

20091007_061618_do08-dennis2.jpg

20091007_061245_do08-dennis_300.jpg

Clarence 'Lumpy' Rutherford (Frank Bank), Edward 'Eddie' Haskell (Ken Osmond) and Wallace 'Wally' Cleaver (Tony Dow) from an episode of Leave It To Beaver.

I'm only 22, and I caught the reference.

You Whippersnapper!! lol

Yeah, he ought to be socked! lol

MONSTARCOINS is back on CU and posting again.

Anyone notice how he-MONSTARCOINS or dimefreak, whichever you prefer-brought his agenda here, pulled the 'woe is me' act, cried to D. Willis, got his posting privileges back at CU, then just up and bailed from here? Check his posting history. He hasn't posted here since the 29th, but he had lots to say from the 26th to the 29th....the exact timeframe he was booted. He only used this forum to vent....seems once he got his posting privileges back ATS, this forum had outlived it's usefulness for him.

Alot of people do that, Duke. They make trouble over there, come make trouble over here, and then we luckily get rid of them. I just wish they wouldn't come over here in the first place. They should go someplace useless anyways, like Cointalk.

Alot of people do that, Duke. They make trouble over there, come make trouble over here, and then we luckily get rid of them. I just wish they wouldn't come over here in the first place. They should go someplace useless anyways, like Cointalk.

Most of the 14,000 members of CT will not agree with you. That comment is just flat mean and uncalled for. There are many that enjoy all three boards and have no problem getting along with others.

Just so you all are aware. I dont post here often because I dont have a need to. I am sorry if thats not good enough, but it is what it is.

You posted like a banshee when you got bammed. So, you are saying you post only when you need a place to, well, I'll say 'vent' (so I don't suffer the same fate someone might soon)???

You were getting ridden like a horse that just had been broken ATS, then you come here to throw that bone???

Some folks post in only 1 spot.

Some folks post in both forums.

Some folks post in more than 2.

Some folks don't have that much free time in a day to post everywhere.

Would you prefer that someone post a thread there, and come over here and post the same one?

Would you prefer that everyone only post here?

I read a lot over here, but seldom post....am I bad for that? Do you hate me too?

My reason is that, in MY OWN opinion, that forum is easier to use with the old, antiquidated, software they use. It was also the first one I joined (after RCC). It also moves faster.

Also, the BST flows faster there and, while there is a lot of venom there, there is also a lot of venom here (usually against those that still post there, or from people banned from there against that board/PCGS/DW in general.....there are a least a few members here whose posts seem to focus in that direction quite often).

So, why does it matter if someone is banned there, comes over here and posts, gets reinstanted there, and doesn't come back here to post much? Why not just accept the person as they are, and if they aren't around, then there is nothing to worry about, right?

That said, I like these boards as well, particularly since some of my favorites are here....but, some of my favorites are still over there as well....and since I am not one of those who likes to post the same thing in both places, I usually just post in the spot that makes the most sense for my type of post at the time.