• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH?

103 posts in this topic

Why would they ban you here?

Why would they ban me ATS? Seems to me they got things backwards....... I didn't start the thread and it falsely attacked me. This dude did a freaking background check on my mom ( Which showed nothing bad but still?????????) and passed it around ATS. Taunts me with messages that contain my moms number saying that he is sorry but he is going to call her and let her know that her ebay account is going to get suspended........... My mom lost her house and my dad in the last year.......... The last thing she needs is some clown call her up messing with her. This is a hobby that I enjoy........... This hobby has nothing to do with my mother or anybody else. So why is it okay for somebody to drag family in?

Im trying to figure out how and the world I got banned ATS but our good friend seateddime did not

O man I saw this thread last night somehow thought a bamming was in store .

O well . Welcome to the sunny side of the street .

Martin

Why would they ban me ATS? Seems to me they got things backwards....... I didn't start the thread and it falsely attacked me. This dude did a freaking background check on my mom ( Which showed nothing bad but still?????????) and passed it around ATS. Taunts me with messages that contain my moms number saying that he is sorry but he is going to call her and let her know that her ebay account is going to get suspended........... My mom lost her house and my dad in the last year.......... The last thing she needs is some clown call her up messing with her. This is a hobby that I enjoy........... This hobby has nothing to do with my mother or anybody else. So why is it okay for somebody to drag family in?

That is pathetic; I must have overlooked that thread by accident. What was the impetus for him doing this?

Were you monstarman ATS? Sorry to see that you got banned. There's a whole community of quality posters here that were banned ATS so consider yourself to be in good company.

Im trying to figure out how and the world I got banned ATS but our good friend seateddime did not

I'm shocked seateddime did not get banned. You should have just reported him when he called you a jerk in the thread title. Trying to hang in and fight it out is probably why you got the boot. Are you sure he is not banned as well?

I missed the thread; what started this lunacy?

Yea I was pretty bummed, up until a few minutes ago......... Shane is the man!!!

It's a bit tough to follow what you are saying.

I asked myself that same question.

From the thread, since he started it AND it definitely broke Rules 3 & 4 from its onset:

"Rule 3) Anyone attacking another poster or making disparaging personal remarks will no longer be allowed to post. No more warnings.

Rule 4) Anyone making libelous remarks concerning any individual, any company, or any other entity will no longer be allowed to post. No more warnings."

I'm at a loss why he didn't get bammed since his obvious intent was to trash you over giving him a negative feedback on eBay.

Maybe they didn't like you posting the PM exchange even though there are no rules against that?

I'd email Don Willis and ask why.

sorry about that

my take

politics and also selected posters with an "in" with the moderators/powers that be

that want you bammed for whatever petty reasons

and if you think about it; time to move onto something better and more productive;

they might have done you a favor as it is a low class place

you are better than that and worth more

only little pieces of stamped metal and plastic, life is so much more

For posting an screen grab of a private conversation between yourself and another member.

For posting an screen grab of a private conversation between yourself and another member.

Others have done that in the past, without getting banned. And it is not against the posted rules. On the other hand, the OP in that thread clearly violated the posted rules.

Sorry folks I have been fighting a fever the last few days and had to get some rest early yesterday.

Here is what happened.

I purchased a Doily that was linked in the BST ATS. I went to go pay and forgot that since I closed my checking account I wouldnt be able to send a payment that large. I figured it would be fine because I knew the member from PCGS. I messaged him and asked him and explained and asked if I could have his paypal email so I could send it from my freinds account. He said yea and even went further to say when the automatic case is filed he would remove it. I pay and a bunch of time goes by. I asked if he shipped and he played stupid...... He continued to play stupid and pretended no payment was sent until I opened a SNAD. When I opened a SNAD he said I paid the wrong way......... that form of payment is not acceptable. So of course and item unpaid case got opened. As the case is pending I start getting messages from people wanting to know if I bought the dimes because he is offering them to me.......etc etc. I didnt intend on paying a second time just to end the case but when I heard he was shopping the coins I decided I would pay at the last second. So on the last day at about 11:50 I paid. Next morning I have a sweet message from him and both payments are refunded........... He says he doesnt want to go through with it. The truth is he sold them to someone. That someone wont say who they are both they will pop up sooner or later. So saturday I finally get around to leaving feedback and sadly I had to leave my first negative feedback. This guy showcased extremley bad biz. As soon as he sees the negative he messages me telling me he will make my life hell and I will never play ATS again. so I checked the US coin forum and there is a thread calling me a jerk . I really didnt even have to post in it because he hung himself in it. Posting and not hiding like a scared baby was my biggest mistake. In this thread he called me multiple names and trashed my reputation through multiple lies. I think most saw through them but a few didnt and that made my blood boil. The next thread he posted is where he got me to the point that I literally want to go to fun and put on a firework show for all of the dealers. This guy starts asking who is monstarcoins??? HE posted my moms name like 10 times and when I finally showed him that was making me mad he started sending me emails with her phone number and asking me if he should call and cus her out or call and ask her out........ all kinds of garbage like that........ Here I am banned....... He is still active

Sorry folks I have been fighting a fever the last few days and had to get some rest early yesterday.

Here is what happened.

I purchased a Doily that was linked in the BST ATS. I went to go pay and forgot that since I closed my checking account I wouldnt be able to send a payment that large. I figured it would be fine because I knew the member from PCGS. I messaged him and asked him and explained and asked if I could have his paypal email so I could send it from my freinds account. He said yea and even went further to say when the automatic case is filed he would remove it. I pay and a bunch of time goes by. I asked if he shipped and he played stupid...... He continued to play stupid and pretended no payment was sent until I opened a SNAD. When I opened a SNAD he said I paid the wrong way......... that form of payment is not acceptable. So of course and item unpaid case got opened. As the case is pending I start getting messages from people wanting to know if I bought the dimes because he is offering them to me.......etc etc. I didnt intend on paying a second time just to end the case but when I heard he was shopping the coins I decided I would pay at the last second. So on the last day at about 11:50 I paid. Next morning I have a sweet message from him and both payments are refunded........... He says he doesnt want to go through with it. The truth is he sold them to someone. That someone wont say who they are both they will pop up sooner or later. So saturday I finally get around to leaving feedback and sadly I had to leave my first negative feedback. This guy showcased extremley bad biz. As soon as he sees the negative he messages me telling me he will make my life hell and I will never play ATS again. so I checked the US coin forum and there is a thread calling me a jerk . I really didnt even have to post in it because he hung himself in it. Posting and not hiding like a scared baby was my biggest mistake. In this thread he called me multiple names and trashed my reputation through multiple lies. I think most saw through them but a few didnt and that made my blood boil. The next thread he posted is where he got me to the point that I literally want to go to fun and put on a firework show for all of the dealers. This guy starts asking who is monstarcoins??? HE posted my moms name like 10 times and when I finally showed him that was making me mad he started sending me emails with her phone number and asking me if he should call and cus her out or call and ask her out........ all kinds of garbage like that........ Here I am banned....... He is still active

Just one more reason never to bother with the PCGS boards again. You're better off being banned.

"Here I am banned....... He is still active"

Not for long I'm sure, now he has lots of rope and I'm sure he will hang him self out to dry in the near future...

When he started the "Jerk" thread was time to call the Mod Squad IMHO...

The guy is a Drama Queen and rubs most members ATS the wrong way...

"Here I am banned....... He is still active"

Not for long I'm sure, now he has lots of rope and I'm sure he will hang him self out to dry in the near future...

When he started the "Jerk" thread was time to call the Mod Squad IMHO...

The guy is a Drama Queen and rubs most members ATS the wrong way...

Your one hundred percent right! I should have never posted and let the mods know! I guess its just one of those things. When your character is getting attacked you have two options. I chose the wrong one.

There is no mention of this in the Terms of Membership for the CU forums.

This dude did a freaking background check on my mom ( Which showed nothing bad but still?????????) and passed it around ATS.

That is pathetic; I must have overlooked that thread by accident. What was the impetus for him doing this?

He did a background check on your mother because you initially used her paypal account to pay for an auction item. I see nothing wrong with this since it was a check on the Paypal owner and not just a random "well let's see who his mother is" kinda thing.

He did a background check on your mother because you initially used her paypal account to pay for an auction item. I see nothing wrong with this since it was a check on the Paypal owner and not just a random "well let's see who his mother is" kinda thing.

That wasn't clear from the post that I was responding to; I still think it is a bit drastic though.

That wasn't clear from the post that I was responding to; I still think it is a bit drastic though.

So you think its drastic to do a check when the winner of an eBay auction is not the person that pays for the auction?

To be fair though, you did post an instigating picture (Karma) in another thread that appears to have sent him over the edge.

That said he still should not have called you a jerk and should have been banned.