• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's nothen like a purdy Buff....

27 posts in this topic

I a solution... I have a real 'purdy' blast white 13...send me yours and I'll send you mine.

I won't even charge you for the tarnish on yours. :devil:

Love the colors BTW!

I know you too well Joe. You'd dip your hand in acid before you would dip one of your Buffalo's.
....Your right!

Dip it? I think not! Who said dip it!!! Lets get-em!!

You know this is all your fault....Horns-a-plenty, Bob...Your fault, completely (tsk) yours, Bob, look what you have done to me..

Thanks for all the comments, folks! I sure love the look of a tarnished buffalo nickel and have been working on a set of ms toners, but it's very tough, this stuff is hard to find, and then you have to pay , what I call "stupid money " for them IF you can find them.....Thanks again for the comments, it is appreciated......Joe

You should definately dip that clearly AT coin.

What makes you think it is clearly AT?

You know he's got to be joking Bob. Nice lookin Buff, no dip there!!!

At least I like em. Here's one I just picked up, should I dip it?

034.jpg

032-1.jpg

Choose one:

1. No

2. Hell No!

I'll vote, lets see, no, or hell no? Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm...Well, I am thinking now...Hmmmmmmm Well, I'm gonna have ta figure a bit, Hmmmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm, Man this is a tough one! Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmm, ....Let me see if I can put this one together, or not. I am putting together a toner set, at least Im trying, sooooo, I guess my answer have got to be, Hmmmmmmm, I got it...HELL NO Im not going to dip it. Boy that was some figuuring, ya know! Maaan, my head hurts bad now, I'm gonna take a nap due to all dat Thanking, and figurine...

Oh, and before I forget, I sure want to thank ALL of you guy's and Lady's who see the same as I do In this wonderful coin I found...I love this hobby, and most all folks you meet are just a lot of fun to be around. Thanks a bunch for all of your comments, it is very much appreciated.....Joe

I am late, but on the DON'T DIP side. Stunner all of the way, this is the kind of coin that might actually get me to think about the 20th century and come out of the 19th!

Buffalo head, aka crazyhounddog, is just joshin'. No chance for a dip. Rob knew it and called him on it.

Nice Buffalo, Joe! I'm still waiting for the album shot of your set.

Lance.