• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1913 type 1 NGC MS-67 CAC stickered...

17 posts in this topic

colorfulbuffs088.jpgcolorfulbuffs089.jpg1913typeNGC009.jpg

Here's a very lustrous, colorful, frosty, high grade piece I picked up at the Santa Clara coin show. The eye appeal is over the top on this one, in fact, I've never seen a nicer one....Just my opinion of course....

1913STARBUFF015-1.jpg1913STARBUFF012.jpg

And if you have a nicer 1913 type 1 MS-64 than this one, I'd love to see it....

I'm interested as to what caused the silent net grade on the MS-64? The tops of the letters almost blend into the rim, opinion wise, that shouldn't count against the coin, what is your opinion why this particular Buffalo got a 64.

The reverse on the 67 was absolutely hammered. It almost looks lacquered. Stunning.

The 64 is a very late die state. I wouldn't call it a net grade, but I can see why it limited from gem.

Thanks for posting the 67 it was a real treat for me to see.

Holy !!!!! Your 67 made me drop my false teeth :o and I don't have any false teeth :insane: That is drop dead gorgeous. Congrats on the pick up :luhv:

Very pretty coins. Lustrous (and proof) Buffs don't typically show well in photographs, and these two are coins I'd love to see in hand as I suspect they are even more impressive. Thanks for sharing...Mike

Speaking of Buffalo Nickels. Did anyone get their advertisement from Mark Feld? In it, there were a couple of very nice proof Buffs. One of which I completely agree with his assessment that it's as close as you can get to cameo!!!