• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I picked this up today for $12. Personally I think I did rather well on that deal, as I figure a grade anywhere from AU58 to at the highest MS62.

-Chris#2

Obverse picture shows exactly how the coin looks in hand.

1982ColumbianHalfObverse-smaller.jpg

Reverse picture is a bit too dark and makes it hard to see the details in and around the ship, but I assure you, it truly looks fantastic and has the same overall appearance that the obverse picture shows.

1982ColumbianHalfReverse-smaller.jpg

Close up of the Date area while I was looking for signs to if it had been cleaned or not.

Image14.jpg

Nice Stuff! :)

Just sealed the deal on this for my Type Set with Christine at Numismatic Americana: (thumbs u

NumismaticAmericana_1922Peace_Dollar_Obv.jpg

Looks to be pretty well struck and has some color. A great combination for a Peace $1.

Beautiful Peace Dollar. Very unique look. Well struck.

Well while looking for my birthyear roosie, I threw a minimum bid on this and wound up winning it. Can't wait to show my birthyear Jeff I got when it comes in. This slab is for you Alan!!

IMG_5449.jpg

Nice Stuff! :)

Just sealed the deal on this for my Type Set with Christine at Numismatic Americana: (thumbs u

NumismaticAmericana_1922Peace_Dollar_Obv.jpg

Looks to be pretty well struck and has some color. A great combination for a Peace $1.

Beautiful Peace Dollar. Very unique look. Well struck.

I really do like the looks of that Peace Dollar!

Well while looking for my birthyear roosie, I threw a minimum bid on this and wound up winning it. Can't wait to show my birthyear Jeff I got when it comes in. This slab is for you Alan!!

IMG_5449.jpg

Very Nice Roosie and an interesting slab, as well! Sounds like you picked it up at a good price, too! WTG!!

Nice Newps everyone!!

Here is my latest addition...

Very nice commem. I must admit that I was never interested in commems much but after seeing all the super nice ones here; I have developed a new appreciation for them!

Here's a new addition to my Liberty Nickel collection.

It is a Mark Feld offering that I wanted the moment I laid eyes on it. The 1891 is a upgrade from a below average 64 to marvelous 65. Should have it in hand in a week or so.

OP

115078.jpg.89c75e9b4e38e5c72af2574502443850.jpg

115079.jpg.958b920c3e3c8879bec024d4eaac2254.jpg