• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Love the FEC, but you can keep the Giants. :slapfight:

I most certainly will keep both, thanks! The other two MLB teams in CA dream of having a pitching staff, and the venue in downtown SF that the Giants have. Imagine, take the trolley down Market Street, hop off between Union Square and the Moscone, take a nice stroll down a few blocks to AT&T Park, watch Lincecum pitch a shutout while Renteria knocks 'em into McCovey Cove, win the World Series on the way, and then after the game, choose from 100s of great restaurants to celebrate in! In your dreams LA and Oakland! But what would a good ole Texas boy like me know about them Giants? (shrug)

I most certainly will keep both, thanks! The other two MLB teams in CA dream of having a pitching staff, and the venue in downtown SF that the Giants have. Imagine, take the trolley down Market Street, hop off between Union Square and the Moscone, take a nice stroll down a few blocks to AT&T Park, watch Lincecum pitch a shutout while Renteria knocks 'em into McCovey Cove, win the World Series on the way, and then after the game, choose from 100s of great restaurants to celebrate in! In your dreams LA and Oakland! But what would a good ole Texas boy like me know about them Giants? (shrug)

Don't get me wrong, I like the players and being born in Oakland I also like San Francisco. As a true Dodger fan from the days of Gil Hodges, Duke Snider and Roy Campanella, it's our sworn duty to be anti-Giant. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Giant fan.

Don't get me wrong, I like the players and being born in Oakland I also like San Francisco. As a true Dodger fan from the days of Gil Hodges, Duke Snider and Roy Campanella, it's our sworn duty to be anti-Giant. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Giant fan.

Well put! We can disagree about the teams, but the love of the game is in you! :applause:

Always a treat on a Saturday morning to have a Boiler78 coin to admire! Love it

But "Boiler78" and "Affordable" don't generally fit in the same sentence lol

Nice Looking Peace Dollar up there too

Cheers,

OP

Coming soon to a Registry near you!

Here is an upgrade for my 1908 slot from MS63 to 65 CAC

Picked this on up at Legend Numismatics. They are very nice to work with.

These are not the best images but Bob going to help me my registry.

Can't wait to post some truely great images of my Libs

Cheers

OP

106030.jpg.16176c68bbb9e7c3381b3a47266aab5e.jpg

106031.jpg.81869aef3694f00469601f771672ffd7.jpg