• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Sd dd rm bronze. 3rd ever found. And 1992 close am Ms 68 rd , make me an offer
1 1

50 posts in this topic

At least I've started my day out with a good laugh and a smile!  Thank you Whiz. -- PS. I started to out bid you Hog, but the truth of the matter is Whiz has the sixth one, I already found the 3rd, 4th, and 5th ones. I think they're somewhere in my sock drawer, I can't remember exactly.

Edited by RonnieR131

On 8/27/2023 at 6:14 AM, Stockwiz78 said:

1982 Sd dd rm bronze. 3rd ever found. And 1992 close am Ms 68 rd , make me an offer

On 8/27/2023 at 6:15 AM, Stockwiz78 said:

Yes I AM THE MAN

No, your not the man or have any clue about these coins.  The 1982-D 1C is neither a small date nor a DD, and the 1992 1C in neither a Close AM nor MS68.  You also fraudulently posted these in the Coin Market for sale, representing that these are something they are not ... https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/431416-selling-two-elusive-coins1982-sd-bronze1992-close-am-ms-68-rd/

You have posted numerous topics about these types of coins and repeatedly told you didn't have rare coins.  Members provided infographics, links and descriptions of how to find the rare ones which you either completely ignored or are simply trolling members as Mike suggested.

Then you fraudulently misrepresent these coin in the Marketplace.  So I'm done reading your bogus posts and ripoff listings, or trying to help anymore, and you just made my s.h.i.t list.

Edited by EagleRJO

On 8/27/2023 at 5:15 AM, Stockwiz78 said:

I AM THE MAN

You are A man, but not THE man in this case. That is a Large date 82 all day long, and of which there are no double die varieties made by the Denver mint for that year. The 1992 is not a close AM and is maybe a 63 at best with a developing corrosion spot on the reverse. Since you lead your post so confidently, I will make you my offer for your two coins. Send them to me for free and you pay me $100 to take them off your hands. When I get the coins, I will put them back into circulation where they belong.

You lose any and all credibility on this site when you come out in the manner you did. Maybe you could help us understand better the mentality you have for grossly misrepresenting these coins in such a confident manner and then attempting to sell such misrepresented pieces which is technically fraud???

On 8/27/2023 at 8:19 AM, EagleRJO said:

you just made my ignore list.

The problem with blocking those like this is then you can no longer monitor their activities and try to keep them in check.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, Stockwiz78 said:

So to all you geniuses dd can occur in any year and when I get a pro to verify my findings I will loan you so bread for a 20%roi and don't be a mouse and bag me for a preditory loan. 

Better get an Orkin pro, you need someone to exterminate your fantasies. lol

On 8/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, Stockwiz78 said:

So to all you geniuses dd can occur in any year and when I get a pro to verify my findings I will loan you so bread for a 20%roi and don't be a mouse and bag me for a preditory loan. 

One gets the feeling that your financial world is as full of fantasy and imagination as your numismatic one.

On 8/27/2023 at 5:35 PM, Stockwiz78 said:

when I get a pro to verify my findings

Will this "pro" be a YouTuber "expert", or will you send them to NGC? PLEASE send them to NGC and get back to us with the results!

On 8/27/2023 at 1:27 PM, JKK said:

You haven't hung out on my local NextDoor. They could be that stupid. They are.

TOTALLY agree on this! Back in the one winter when everybody had ice dams in the gutters here due to the 50+ inches of snow we got in a week, many of us including myself were getting water inside the house through the windows during the slight melt. One of the posters on there posted a complaint about it. I commented that many people are having the problem and building maintenance simply cannot do anything about it because the ice just has to melt on its own. My reply got obscured by comments that started from calling the village, to going to the mayor, to calling Channel 5 Investigates, to suing the building department, to suing the builder, to going to Springfield and lodging a complaint against the state, to going to the Supreme Court with it, and I am not kidding here, to going all the way to the White House with it. Yes, they can be and are that stupid. I no longer leave any comments on there. I only read posts to find out about local crime so I can be on the lookout.

On 8/28/2023 at 7:36 AM, Stockwiz78 said:

Bottom coin is my 3.11 sd

Sorry it is a LARGE DATE 1982. but keep looking:whistle:

On 8/28/2023 at 6:35 AM, Stockwiz78 said:

Check out some different pics so you can get a better idea of the 82

IMG_20230827_224547.jpg

IMG_20230827_224318.jpg

BOTH ARE LARGE DATE! (And well worn, too.)

On 8/28/2023 at 8:29 AM, J P M said:

... but keep looking:whistle:

Why encourage them.  You know exactly what's going to happen with the next large date 1982-D they find as they have repeatedly ignored advice and guidance, and now fraudulently posted them for sale.  That was the last straw for me as it's the type of stuff ruining this hobby and sites with coins for sale like ebay.

I think most of these posters know exactly what they have 99 % of the time. They just want to see what they can get away with and what we will say.

On 8/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, VKurtB said:

The Gen Z snowflakes DO NOT DESERVE their "safe spaces" or their "trigger warnings."

Agreed, but it's not up to us to dictate how another member responds.

On 8/28/2023 at 4:27 PM, EagleRJO said:

Agreed, but it's not up to us to dictate how another member responds.

Fine, you do you. Ima do me. I don't tolerate stupid. My wife and I bought two brand new 2023 vehicles this year, both full blown gasoline only models. We paid cash - no financing. One of them requires 91 octane minimum. I stay away from stupid as if it were the plague.

Edited by VKurtB