• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Krause aka Broadstruck has passed away

10 posts in this topic

I saw that on the forum ats too, sad news indeed.   I purchased a couple of coins from Frank via the BST over there, he was a positive asset to the hobby and will be missed.

Frank was a bright light in the forum. This is a tough loss, especially tough since he was only 53. It won’t be the same without seeing new threads being started by him. Special condolences to Bobby, Stefanie and all of Frank’s other close friends made from these boards. 

Edited by robec1347
Spelling

Special condolences to Bobby, Stefanie and all of Frank’s other close friends made from these boards.:sorry:

On 5/25/2023 at 9:59 AM, robec1347 said:

Frank was a bright light in the forum. This is a tough loss, especially tough since he was only 53. It won’t be the same without seeing new threads being started by him. Special condolences to Bobby, Stefanie and all of Frank’s other close friends made from these boards. 

Very sad to hear of the loss of someone so young. My condolences to his family and friends.