• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1925 S Peace
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Dear members of the forum,

Do we have time to look at coins with no proposed question on what are possibly random coins that the OP does not even own? I feel like I am being tapped for basic self grading info that I spent the years of time and did the work to hone and learn on my own. A 1925 S Peace Dollar is not a key date in the series. While I have no problem with helping answer a question, I have limited time to be on this forum to answer legitimate questions. I also am aware of a nasty interaction between the OP and @Coinbuf which has me not inclined to comment on the OP's posts.

On 5/21/2023 at 2:16 AM, powermad5000 said:

I also am aware of a nasty interaction between the OP and @Coinbuf which has me not inclined to comment on the OP's posts.

I wouldn't say it was a "nasty interaction" with Coinbuf.  I would categorize that exchange as a nasty reply by the op to a legit opinion or observation by Coinbuf. 

The op was way out of line, and didn't apologize when they should have realized that.  It's why I stopped replying to the op's questions.  Others may not be aware of the op's nasty reply, or maybe just don't care.

Look here anyone who was offended by my comments in the past can we move on  I apologize to anyone offended by my comments also I accept your apology now I own all the coins I post  answer this question why would you say I don’t own any of my coins I post this the reason I comment the way I do because instead of focusing on the coins you talk about things you don’t know  about that like me saying you are commenting to be negative and being hateful so with that said please keep in mind the forum is to inform with information about a coin not about me so feel free to comment one thing I learned in life who cares about anything in life when you only here on this earth 🌍 for a short time so let just focus on the coins not me so get out of your feelings  remember the coins can’t talk 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by bobbyboshay

On 5/21/2023 at 2:00 PM, bobbyboshay said:

Look here anyone who was offended by my comments in the past can we move on  I apologize to anyone offended by my comments

You should have stopped there and moved on. 

I accept your apology

What do I need to apologize for? I highly respect @Coinbuf @Sandon @EagleRJO @J P M @Hoghead515 @VKurtB @RWB @ldhair @Just Bob and many other highly knowledgeable and well educated members on here who I am learning from despite my 45+ years in this hobby.

why would you say I don’t own any of my coins I post

Because you don't tell us that you do own them. This post began with 1925 S Peace Dollar. No comment. No information. No question. Perhaps it would be better to start the post off with "My 1925 S Peace Dollar".

you talk about things you don’t know  about

This has never been me. Ever.

you are commenting to be negative and being hateful

I would say 100% of people on here and that know me in real life would disagree.

who cares about anything in life when you only here on this earth 🌍 for a short time

I care.

so get out of your feelings

?????

remember the coins can’t talk

I agree. They cannot. And moving forward, I choose to not comment on yours. I wish you the best of luck and many blessings.

Look here anyone who was offended by my comments in the past can we move on  I apologize to anyone offended by my comments

On 5/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, ldhair said:

You should have stopped there and moved on. 

I can't see his comments as he is blocked since his rant, but that sounds like he is on the right tract to correct making those nasty comments.  I can accept that, but it is really @Coinbuf that his past rant was directed at, and I think he offended, which I took issue with.  If Coinbuf is good I am good.

On 5/21/2023 at 5:18 PM, powermad5000 said:

I agree. They cannot. [that "the coins cant talk"]

Maybe, and maybe not.  There was a past member here, David Lange, who passed away not that long ago.  He was known as the "Coin Whisperer", and was teaching me to listen to coins.  (:

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/8146/

Look fellas this is getting out of hand 🤚 I apologize to all commenters in the forums so if possible I want to acknowledge how helpful some comments have been in educating me to see things I can’t see when I post my coins 🪙 my issues are I have proven over and over again that some people just don’t have all the right answers examples I have a 1947 S it was stated the coin is not worth nothing it’s been cleaned  so I sends these coins in for grading and the results are different from what I was told the 47 came back a 67 RD  my ancient coins came back as genuine   It’s ok to give your opinions I have no problem with that  so whoever you are if you feel  someway about what I say please don’t take it personal because I don’t even know you but I do care to hear your opinions that’s the reason for posting also if I don’t represent my question to your satisfaction just ask me  image.thumb.jpg.3d318f462511c4b475a15c3863ff2039.jpg

@bobbyboshay there’s another forum on here in US, World and ancient coin forum under “post your most recent acquisition, US coins” you can post coins of your pictures …. On the newbie section when someone post up a coin it’s normally for questioning 

some members find it annoying when someone doesn’t post the subject in the right forums , there’s still some members who been here for over a whole year or so still posting their recently purchased coins in newbie section when there’s really nothing to answer on the coin they are posting about … I even still see some members and newbies posting pictures of coins for questioning in the “for sale” forums 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Jason Abshier

I appreciate your honesty  and hopefully 🤞 days you will  see that there was no harm intended  but just trying to  desensitize the conversation when communication was misinterpreted so with that said hopefully you will realize I’m not taking nothing personal  I hope everyone found the  rawest rarest of coins and posts in the forums so the world can see 

@bobbyboshay there’s was an old saying on here “hope you got thick skin” sometimes the water get murky on these forums … some members who contribute information and answer questions on here take thing the wrong way , I myself never been offended by anyone on here…  I tell it how it is I live by those words I don’t sugar coat stuff to make someone feel better if they are offended oh well it is what it is