• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's Nickels
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, Lem E said:

That is a tough coin to get ahold of. Congrats on that find JP.

Ya it has been on my want list for a while it is not a flashy coin only a 64FS but what caught my eye the most was It looked like it had a crack in the New and improved 40 reverse. LoL  So here ya go. 

S20220318_0001.jpg

S20220318_0002.jpg

S20220318_0003.jpg

S20220318_0004.jpg

On 3/18/2022 at 5:09 PM, J P Mashoke said:

Ya it has been on my want list for a while it is not a flashy coin only a 64FS but what caught my eye the most was It looked like it had a crack in the New and improved 40 reverse. LoL  So here ya go. 

S20220318_0001.jpg

S20220318_0002.jpg

S20220318_0003.jpg

S20220318_0004.jpg

Very nice, and the steps look to be pretty clean from the section I see. Typical area for die cracks on these. This is one of the hardest coins to find in the series. There just aren’t many of them out there. Great piece my friend.

Great additions JP. You been getting some nice nickels. I cant wait to start on my dimes. Its finally starting to clear up where we can work more steady. Havent bought the first coin in a few months and its absolutely driving me crazy. Im gonna try to put a set of full torch silver roosies together. Im wanting to do a set of blast whites on them. Set of ms67 or higher if I can. I may just be getting my hopes up. But Im wanting to slow down on this set and save back a bit out of each check and pick the right coin. 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Great additions JP. You been getting some nice nickels. I cant wait to start on my dimes. Its finally starting to clear up where we can work more steady. Havent bought the first coin in a few months and its absolutely driving me crazy. Im gonna try to put a set of full torch silver roosies together. Im wanting to do a set of blast whites on them. Set of ms67 or higher if I can. I may just be getting my hopes up. But Im wanting to slow down on this set and save back a bit out of each check and pick the right coin. 

Thanks Hoghead, I have been lucky on some of the odd ones It is going to take a while longer and some I may never find but it is worth the wait when I do find them.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:06 PM, J P Mashoke said:

Thanks Hoghead, I have been lucky on some of the odd ones It is going to take a while longer and some I may never find but it is worth the wait when I do find them.

It sure is brother. I think the hunt makes it exciting. Looking at all the ones and then the perfect coin comes by you and a good deal on it.