• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971-S Proof dime RPM
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,  just try to get others opinion if this is possibly a RPM-001. Or I'm I seeing this different, and might be a RPM not known yet. I've been studying on variety vista, but can't come up with anything, other then close to a 001. Thanks 

20220314_091717.jpg

20220314_091622.jpg

20220314_092555.jpg

20220314_092257.jpg

Proof mint marks are always so bad looking. I am not sure if would even look at one unless it was something special like a 81 type 2. But it is kind close looking to that  vista RPM-001. That is just my thought Hinkle. Nice shot by the way (thumbsu

It does look like RPM-001, but the glare makes it hard to be certain. There are several extremely minor RPMs for this date/mint. None are attributed by the TPGs I don’t believe. 

humm you know these modern proof all tend to be crappy with there mint marks with the "blob" type being the most common.  Guess we need some better craftsmen at the mints