• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay Mohawk, Let's Start A Coin Humor Thread
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2022 at 10:58 PM, tj96 said:

Be careful.  My father always said, daughters turn into there mother in 30 years!  :wink: :grin:

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.55.41 PM.png

I actually don't have to worry about that.  Her mom has legit, diagnosable Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  It's not just an attitude with her mom, it's a real disorder.  My fiancée does not have the disorder, so I should be okay.  She's 33, so if she had NPD, it would have shown up by now.

Edited by Mohawk

On 1/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, tj96 said:

Here's @Conder101 at the last coin show!  :roflmao:  Only kidding Conder, only kidding!

upload_2019-10-24_18-24-7.jpeg

Are you on drugs....( best my cousin vinnie quote"    Just say not to Crack!

On 1/22/2022 at 12:12 AM, James Zyskowski said:

Ok. Now for my favorite wedding joke 😉 

What are the 3 official marriage rings?

1. The engagement ring

2.  The wedding ring

3.  The suffer ring 😂 

Congratulations buddy 👍🏼

Thanks, James!!  I don't think there will be much suffer ring in our marriage.....provided my MIL keeps her narcissistic self parked in her own house and far away from us.  However, if she doesn't, she'll likely get to chat with a nice police officer when my fiancée calls them.  And if my MIL thinks my fiancée wouldn't call the cops if her mom got crazy, well, she's in for a shock, let me tell you lol

But seriously, we have a great relationship.  I'm very lucky and blessed.

Edited by Mohawk

On 1/22/2022 at 10:14 PM, tj96 said:

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 9.59.25 PM-ccfopt.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 10.00.08 PM-ccfopt.jpg

Now THAT'S something right there!! I wonder how many cents are on that car........

Yesterday the NFL announced the description of the coin they’ll be using in this years Super Bowl game for the official coin toss. They will be using historical American figures, so the obverse will have a bust of Teddy Roosevelt, and the reverse will have a bust of Nathan Hale. Do you know why?

This way the player making the call is asked by the ref to call Ted’s or Hale’s!

Edited by Winesteven