• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas To All
1 1

15 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Anyone else enjoying Christmas in the dark. Lol. Our electric went off a couple hrs ago. Said wont be on till 11 tonight. 

doh! You don’t ever get a break do you brother. Hope they can get it going soon. Get the Christmas campfire going.

I think I found the problem. Its pretty windy here today. Took the phone lines down also. Power lines completely down.  Phone line still hanging but looks like shes got some strain on her. Polish_20211225_174254692.thumb.jpg.59f89cad5069c4b895158761ee696626.jpg

On 12/25/2021 at 4:54 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Anyone else enjoying Christmas in the dark. Lol. Our electric went off a couple hrs ago. Said wont be on till 11 tonight. 

Sorry brother you don't have power.  I actually like it when the power goes out here.... keeps the kiddos off those dang phones and electronic devices and snap chattin stuff, etc...... (but what they don't know is that I can use my phone as a hotspot for my computer so I can keep on looking at coins and the forum and they can't find me when I go into the basement and hide....):facepalm:

On 12/25/2021 at 8:55 PM, GBrad said:

Sorry brother you don't have power.  I actually like it when the power goes out here.... keeps the kiddos off those dang phones and electronic devices and snap chattin stuff, etc...... (but what they don't know is that I can use my phone as a hotspot for my computer so I can keep on looking at coins and the forum and they can't find me when I go into the basement and hide....):facepalm:

I been hiding out in my truck. Lol. I enjoy sitting out there when the electric is off. Its kinda nice to enjoy the darkness. Makes me think of what it used to look like back in the old days before electric. Its also one of the only spots I can pick up cell phone service and 5G internet.  

On 12/25/2021 at 4:54 PM, Hoghead515 said:

That sucks, Hog....the power is just fine here in Baja Upper Canada.  I'm really sorry to hear that...the weather just doesn't seem to like you lately :frown:

Hope everyonr had a wonderful Christmas... and looking forward to a Happy New Year.....  just around the corner  folks............. F. U. N. Show first week of January and i have been saving my pennies all year  hopr to get somehting really nice this time :) since it was cancelled last year