• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You get what you got !

7 posts in this topic

IMG_1682.thumb.jpg.91c0ea97d31434ce388ad01e1fa255c7.jpgHello, I’ve been reading a lot of y’all’s Post for a couple of years. Good stuff, Thanks. 
I will now be a newbie. I bought a few dozen large cents very recently (random dates) just to have around to share with the grandchildren and discuss their history. I dumped them out on the table and saw The coin I am posting here, and am in curiosity to responses to what the ???? Is this. All for fun and education.  thanks for any responses in advance.

It also stands out in the crowd because of its car wash token brass/bronze look. 

Well you get what ya got when this is how you bought. But again they were purchased as curio for the grandchildren.

I really wasn’t expecting F+ quality when I ordered. Just thought I’d share what you can find on the streets.

thanks