• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2007 presidential Dollars

11 posts in this topic

i bought 5. 2007 presidential dollars NGC ms 65 coins from a friend who needed cash . i got them cheap . but noticed none of the 5 has the ( in God We trust ) on the coins any where .NGC Graded them just wondering why they didnt catch that .at the time of grading and put it on the lable as error coin . any help would be appreciated thank you . 

On 11/30/2020 at 8:51 PM, Modwriter said:

But where do you find an angel?

Sorry bud but after a week in the hospital i saw a bunch of them floating around the ceiling...  Then you get out and find out that the FUN show is Cancelled WTF bud!  

1 hour ago, JTNewell said:

Sorry bud but after a week in the hospital i saw a bunch of them floating around the ceiling...  Then you get out and find out that the FUN show is Cancelled WTF bud!  

Sorry for the bad luck my friend. 

22 hours ago, JTNewell said:

Sorry bud but after a week in the hospital i saw a bunch of them floating around the ceiling... 

Did you show them any coins?

Edited by Conder101

22 hours ago, JTNewell said:

I was in the hospital years ago for 17 days. Medic gave me CPR. I was dead. Just about about to paddle me with a defib when I regained consciousness. Sat right up, scared him. lol . No floating above me, just darkness. Did have an Angel visit in the hospital. Not sure if was angel of death or what. It wasnt glowing, just there for a split second. The robes were like brownish burlap. I was on the fence. Now I know there is something on the other side.