• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes coins talk to you...

23 posts in this topic

I dont know much about proof WLH but I havent seen many with beautiful toning and cam like contrast... I think this coin deserves a star...

Click on thumbs for larger photos....

ob1.jpg

ob2.jpg

rev1.jpg

rev2.jpg

Thanks for the try to fix it but Im not even sure whats going wrong with the photos...

Hmmmm..... it shows up for me... I have to look at this.

Edited: Okay I went back and tried to fix it... the thumbnails show up on my Mac and my iPhone so I dont know if its a PC vs Mac thing but let me know... and thank you Walkerfan and wdrob for trying to help. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the try to fix it but Im not even sure whats going wrong with the photos...

Hmmmm..... it shows up for me... I have to look at this.

It might not be anything that you did with it at all. Sometimes the software has unexplainable quirks where the photos show at times and not at others. I have had this problem a couple of times in the past myself. It usually is temporary and works itself out quickly.