• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good By To All .. Leaving NGC and all my coins are going to Heritae Auctions !

10 posts in this topic

All coins will be Auctioned from December 7-16

I finally gave up ! I had fun in the competition . But its time to pass the torch to someone else. Too many ppl playing games in here. The Registry is not what it used to be. At one time I was so proud to be apart of this family, But it changed so much and not for the better ! It is just a shell of what it was ! I have chatted with so many wonderful ppl in here and met so many awesome individuals, I even talked to people I never seen and chatted with them till the very end when they passed away. Emotions and feelings run high, as some many collectors have so many different opinions and feelings on different subjects. I am one of the few who spoke his mind and don't care what other think. I expressed my mind and defended what I think was right.

To all those who was in my circle in here and know me, the can attest that I am one of those ppl that they can honestly say I am a friend. I stick to my word and I don't back down. I want to thank all who I chatted with in here if I did or didn't agree with you . I will never forget those I met of had wonderful disputes with. I had a great time and its be a nice 7 years with you all. My #1 Roosevelts set is at Heritage with a lot of POP 1 coins, If you are interested is some, be prepared some will bring big money. Some of these coins are to rare to miss !

Good By To all !

Paul Kiraly

P.S. My Playboy pink Mustang that a lot of collectors know about will be in an upcoming movie " Mississippi Grind "

It is to be released in early 2015 !

See more journals by Paul Kiraly

Called you one day while I was on my lunch break. Was a nice conversation and was pleased that you speak your mind about things. I wish we collected more of the same coins as you always looked for the best. Good luck and take care. MAILMAN (Jerry)

I saw some of your dimes on Heritage, and wondered about them. I figured you were just culling the collection.

Sorry to see someone throw in the towel - but you've got to do what's best for you. You have/had a marvelous collection, and I know that I will be bidding on at least a couple of them!

Good luck in your endeavors Paul! I do have to say though that I just don't understand giving up a collection due to competitive issues. I would think that a persons own collection is built for their satisfaction and not based on the approval of others. Jmo

Paul AKA "The Destroyer"

One more GREAT collector heading out. We had a few calls and did a few messages over the years. When I started my dime collection oh --- probably 4 years ago your set was my goal in grades to get to the top. A year later you started adding MS68's and MS67*FT's. Your set got so GREAT it was surely untouchable!!

I understand you wanting to leave the club but somehow lost to as WHY you would actually want to sell a set that has so much time and devotion in it.

P.S. I have one of your first set coins in my silver set;

1946 MS67FT ===labeled===KIRALY COLLECTION

Although you will be gone I will remember you for years ahead as I look through my set and see that slab.

Thanks for your part in improving a set that was less attractive to most 10 years ago.

Rick