• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Work in progress!

15 posts in this topic

Being a stay at home dad with a small budget can be tough on a coin collector :) I've taken on the 7070 type set and I'm using the registry as a way to keep track and catalogue my collection. I'm only up to 5 coins right now but I'm proud of the progress that I've made! In honor of that I'm posting a link to what I have so far. Let me know what you think?

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=149064&Ranking=all

Thanks

I'm trying to grab the oldest date possible that I find that's in my budget for each series... I would love to complete a mint set of 1898 across the board within my type set and so I'm shooting for that.

If I had the money I would be very picky about the dates that I chose. Ive always been a fan of coins dated 1916 but I wouldn't be able to complete a mint set of that date for obvious reasons.. Haha. 19th century dates in a series will have priority over 1900's dates.

Thanks