• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a coin from a series you are currently collecting.

93 posts in this topic

Early Dollars by date 1795 - 1803. Forget the 1794. That one is beyond me.

1802DollarOS1.jpg1802DollarRS1.jpg

As an AU-58 this is the highest grade coin in the set. The grades of the coins in the set range from EF-45 to AU-58. I need the 1801 to finish, which is actually one of the toughest dates.

I am working on to collect all years and mints of Morgan Dollar and Liberty Nickel (MS64 or above). I only have a few of them so far, I am a new NGC collector.

DSC_05151.jpg

DSC_05141.jpg

I am working on to collect all years and mints of Morgan Dollar and Liberty Nickel (MS64 or above). I only have a few of them so far, I am a new NGC collector.

DSC_05151.jpg

DSC_05141.jpg

They're GREAT looking coins. Welcome! :)

BRAVO!! :golfclap:

Thanks. I enjoyed collecting the Walker Short Set. Still looking to upgrade a few slots. I've begun collecting earlier date Walkers. Much more challenging than the Short Set. Any tips on which dates to go for first?

Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread, PM me with your suggestions.

Carl

Thank you for the nice comments.

Love all the Walker's, but I really, really love BN copper.

As a matter of fact, this thread is filled with great eye appealing coins. (worship)

Post a coin, or more, from the series that you are currently collecting. For me it's Washingtons.

Can you post the grades?

They are both MS67.