• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a coin from a series you are currently collecting.

93 posts in this topic

Since I'm a type collector, I have nothing to add to this thread other than to say I love most of the coins posted. Tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some GREAT looking coins guys! There are a whole bunch I particularly like, but that 5 centavos on the previous page sure looks sweet.

Here's a set I've been spending a LONG time putting together... 1893 in cameo proof condition (no gold). Still looking for the quarter and the cent.

bc1893M1PR_02.jpg

bc1893M1PR65Rev_03.jpg

Some GREAT looking coins guys! There are a whole bunch I particularly like, but that 5 centavos on the previous page sure looks sweet.

Here's a set I've been spending a LONG time putting together... 1893 in cameo proof condition (no gold). Still looking for the quarter and the cent.

There's something you just don't see very often-----simply awesome piece and quite an impressive addition.

Some nice coins. Love the Morgan SkyMan. Posted a couple from my classic commems set a few days ago. Here's another. PCGS MS66 - Guttag Family:

commemRoanokePCGS66.jpg