• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets do a 1793 to current US Coin post!

534 posts in this topic

I waited sooo long for it to get to the Mercury Dime series so that I could post a Merc, maybe even a cool variety...and then POOF.......the thread went from 1909 to the 1950s in no time it seems. :(

Wow, given all the multiple postings of the same date, I'm gonna' cheat a little and post 2 of the same date... different mintmarks though...

Franklin58_67Obv.jpg

Franklin58_67Rev.jpg

Ankur, is that your '61 Franklin? Wow! I'll bet even realistic images are amazing.

If it's not yours are you saying we can post images from Coinfacts for any old coin?

Lance.

It is mine Lance and I'm very proud of it. The coin was trueviewed which are the coinfacts images.
Gorgeous! Send it to Mark Goodman to get really fine images. You and the coin deserve it.

Lance.

Alright, y'all have seen this one; y'all have heard the story. You know this coin, and its one of the highlights of my collection. 65 + * FBL, and probably the most attractive 1963 Franklin known.

1963NGCms66fblObvHR02_1.jpg

1963NGCms66fblRevHR08_1.jpg