• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets do a 1793 to current US Coin post!

534 posts in this topic

Keep moving, I have very few from the 90s but I can do 1 for each year from 1998.

BRG that lincoln should have got a PL designation as well

I don't believe they were designating PL on non-Morgan's at that time.

By the way, I don't know if you are aware - that slab is a rare type 8, only produced for 4 weeks.

BRG that lincoln should have got a PL designation as well

I don't believe they were designating PL on non-Morgan's at that time.

By the way, I don't know if you are aware - that slab is a rare type 8, only produced for 4 weeks.

Yep, I am aware. :) That's one of the reasons why I purchased it. According to Conder it was August/Sept 2000. I can see why they were so unpopular with the microscopic certification numbers!

And you are also correct that PL wasn't assigned to Lincolns at that time. PL and DPL designations were "expanded" in March of 2003 (Linky).

I have a 1999 that I would LOVE to post for this thread but no one seems to want to post a 1997 and 1998. I already got zoooomed past with the Mercury Dimes since things flew from 1909 and well into the 1950s before I knew what hit me...Geez.

OK, I dug out my Roosie proof dimes and snapped a couple photos. Now we're up to 1999. Post away KeyMan! :)

126633.jpg.45bbdacc6be8e3f61c2542347a4b89a4.jpg

126634.jpg.7f7487e0e00a0582871f4d1b53fc6545.jpg