• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets do a 1793 to current US Coin post!

534 posts in this topic

Are we allowed to post Lafayette's, technically they are undated. MJ throws up a $20K one, here is little brother.

LafayetteDollar1900PCGSMS65Duvall3-.jpg

Too funny. I was actually hoping you were going to take this spot then I wasn't sure if you still owned it. MJ

This is one of my favorites. It came from Mark Feld and Todd did the images.

25.jpg

26.jpg

Same coin tilted in the light. Not sure who took the image but it really caught the true color.

halfdollar1903.jpg

Once upon a time this NGC MS-64 1903-O Morgan was extremely rare. That was until bags of them were discovered in treasury vaults. At any rate the strike on this coin is excellent for a New Orleans minted Morgan and one of my favorites.

1187154_Full_Obv.jpg

1187154_Full_Rev.jpg

Sy, that it gorgeous. I didn't know you like IHC's.

Here's another to move things along. A modest 64RB.

Lance.

74a0d0fc.jpga0d793ac.jpg

Watch out folks. It's almost Lincoln cent time.

No actually it's High Relief time. I've been lurking to post this, perhaps the most beautiful U.S. coin.

1907HighRelief20O.jpg1907HighRelief20R.jpg

For those who might have trouble with the math MCMVII = 1907. One of the complaints was that people could not read the date on these coins. It happened again with the early U.S. gold bullion coins.

OMG. This thread should end with the HR.

I am embarrassed to post this '08-S 64+.

And NOW it's time for wheaties.

Lance.

d11ac5a0.jpg993e8482.jpg