• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets do a 1793 to current US Coin post!

534 posts in this topic

I thought I said no proofs?

He should be shot at sunrise ... ;)

Here's a buiness strike 1887 three dollar to make up for it ...

18873DolO.jpg18873DolR.jpg

I thought I said no proofs?
Here's a biz strike to make sure we don't have a hole.

Lance.

edited to add: I love both proofs but I think we should restrict this to business strikes. There's enough variety as it is.

1887PCGSMS64obv-1.jpg1887PCGSMS64rev-1.jpg

I'm gonna' call in the Dad card. I've been away from the boards for about a week to see my daughter graduate from college (with a BS in Mechanical Engineering), so I've been unable to post. Clearly these coins are WAY out of date, but, hey, it's pretty obvious between coins and kids, that kids are WAY more important. I'll post one gold, one copper and one silver. Thank you for your understanding...

SC1849E2.jpg

SC1849ERev.jpg

FE1858_64.jpg

FE1858_64Rev.jpg

1886AvatarObv021HR.jpg

1886AvatarRev027HR.jpg

You know I would have to stick a couple of commems in this cool thread. MJ

25520579_large.jpg

One of my favorites:

*Oops. Didn't see you snuck that Isabella in there.*

One of us will just have to send their coin into Dan Carr and he can overstike it into a 1894.

MJ

One of my favorites:

*Oops. Didn't see you snuck that Isabella in there.*

One of us will just have to send their coin into Dan Carr and he can overstike it into a 1894.

MJ

lol

Great idea for a thread, however can we start over and do the same type of thread HOWEVER not just 1 coin pic from every year BUT give everyone 1 day of time to post each year??

So if we are on 1894, we have one day to post anything from 1894 vs one person posting a 1894 coin and then we all have to move on