• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, James!

28 posts in this topic

May you have many, many more!

Since this is your special day, I don't want you to waste all of it partying, so you will be required to write a catalog description, no less than 250 words, for this coin.

Chris

120208.jpg.21d7d4f0b39c15efb207dd0e8af82bc4.jpg

OK, I wasn't sure what James we were talking about. So now that I know I'll show (in celebration for King James) a CBH formerly owned by the birthday boy:

50c-1817.jpg

jom

OK, I wasn't sure what James we were talking about. So now that I know I'll show (in celebration for King James) a CBH formerly owned by the birthday boy:

50c-1817.jpg

jom

It would have broke my heart partin ways with her :facepalm:

50c-1817.jpg

jom

It would have broke my heart partin ways with her :facepalm:

She is a heartbreaker for sure!!!

How could I have missed this thread (shrug)

Happy Birthday James

In celebration here is probably one of my fav coins in my collection that I bought from James a couple of years ago and still gives me immense pleasure

1804dbc6-1.jpg