• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birth of Daughter 12-7-11

BirthDAY Gift  

120 members have voted

1. 1. BirthDAY Gift

25 posts in this topic

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applause:

2011 Gold proof. She'll appreciate the date (and the gold). You can always get a 1911 St. G. for yourself, and if in 25 years time she likes coins then give it to her then.

Congrats! I was looking for a ASE set for my daughter at the MSNS that day we met. My daughter was Born the day they were released to the public. Way too much of a coincidence to pass up the opportunity! Id go with the set if I was you but wait a year or so. They are going to cool off

Congrats! I was looking for a ASE set for my daughter at the MSNS that day we met. My daughter was Born the day they were released to the public. Way too much of a coincidence to pass up the opportunity! Id go with the set if I was you but wait a year or so. They are going to cool off

Congrats as well! I actually popped for a Mint packaged ungraded ASE set. About same price as that show....and yes....I'm sure they will come down as well......

And for everyone else...thank you for your thoughts....I actually have the proof eagle....so good to go!

Now just need to survive one last night on this hospital couch!

Did you name her Pearl?

Actually, middle name is Margaret ....which is greek for Pearl!

(although I'm not greek...but it counts!!!)

She will end up with... ASE set....Proof....and $10........some day she can trade for her first car ;-)

Thanks all!

Beau

MI_Diver

www.ulichen.com

Did you name her Pearl?

Actually, middle name is Margaret ....which is greek for Pearl!

(although I'm not greek...but it counts!!!)

She will end up with... ASE set....Proof....and $10........some day she can trade for her first car ;-)

Thanks all!

Beau

MI_Diver

www.ulichen.com

Gosh, your post made me think of my daughter's impending 23rd birthday (her middle name is Margaret too). She is incredibly special to me......there is something about Dads and their daughters that cant be described.....totally different relationship than with my sons of whom I treasure as well. You're a lucky man.

P.S. I voted for the 1911 eagle since I love the design.

Thanks all.

She lucked out...

Proof 2011 Gold Eagle

1911 Eagle in 64 (I'll use this as a history lesson some day)

2011 ASE Set

VERY CUTE!!!! :applause: Congrats!