• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday CPM Chris

20 posts in this topic

On a recent trip to the museum, there was a display on human evolution, right there between Cro-Magnon man and Ho mo sapiens, was a picture of Chris :o

Happy Birthday you old fossil

On a recent trip to the museum, there was a display on human evolution, right there between Cro-Magnon man and Ho mo sapiens, was a picture of Chris :o

Happy Birthday you old fossil

That's how much you know! I slipped Cro-Magnon a C-note to switch places with me.

Chris

Happy B'day dinosaur. How old were you when they made the hills?

Umm....they were originally mountains, but I wore them down with my snowcoaster.

Chris

Hey Chris----Hope you enjoy many many more. I guess your present was us up North getting the storm----and you guys watching us for a change. You take care my friend. Bob [supertooth]

Hey, Bob! I would have preferred that Irene turned into a Cat 5 and steamed into the Gulf of Mexico. There are a lot more undiscovered Spanish shipwrecks down here than there are up there.

Thanks!

Chris