• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WWW.WHERESGEORGE.COM Dollar Bill

11 posts in this topic

Got this dollar bill in change from a visit to the IHOP here in Corpus Christi the other day. I was saddened to see that there was only 1 report made since this warn bill entered circulation. I know it's not coin related, but this will give you something to open here.

wheresgeorge-1.jpg

wheresgeorge.png

I got the Senior Special, buy one entree get the second of equal value free, between 3-6 PM, it was good food ;)

I have only found two "Where's George" bills but both times it made my day and I did report them online. That's the point, right?

The second one was in nice condition so I put it into a mylar holder and kept it.

Years ago, I used to report them all the time. It was indeed interesting.

I seem to get a lot of them. All the way up to twenties....I'll have to start entering them again.

Paul

Wheresgeorge.com went back into circulation today, I bought a $1 scratch off and won $2 bucks!

It was a lucky dollar!

I think it's interesting, I used to report more bills, but in recent years I only report star notes, interesting serial numbers or ones already marked. Just got one a week ago that came from Ohio.

I found one a few years ago. I logged it into the site and then pulled it from circulation and stuck it in with some other odds and ends. I think it is a neat program.

Wheresgeorge.com went back into circulation today, I bought a $1 scratch off and won $2 bucks!

It was a lucky dollar!

36_1_11-1.gif