• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our sincere condolences go out to MorganMan

25 posts in this topic

I just found out through a fellow member that MorganMan (Glenn) has lost his wife to a battle with cancer. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Glenn this day.Please accept our sincere condolences from all the Collector Society members.

Irvin

My deepest and most sincere condolences. As we say in Spanish... and it seems to bring the feeling across more... "lo siento mucho", which more or less means I share your pain brother. And the thought of losing my wife if more than I could imagine I could bear. May the Lord be with you in your tough times.

I'm very sorry for your loss Glenn. As you already know, I'm here if you need to talk anytime my friend. I know the multitude of feelings that you must be experiencing right now. Please don't loose contact as this forum helped me thru alot of my days.

I'm very sorry for your loss Glenn. As you already know, I'm here if you need to talk anytime my friend. I know the multitude of feelings that you must be experiencing right now. Please don't loose contact as this forum helped me thru alot of my days.

Wish neither of you guys had to go through this.....very sad indeed :(

Thank you all very much.

I am going to miss Barbara, my wife and best friend. She is in no more pain now, and for that, I am thankful. She is at peace, and with God.

MM

Sorry to hear of your loss

Please take care of yourself in this sad time reflecting on the good times with her and not the bad ... Lean on your friends for support as that is why they are there!

Take care

Mike