• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howdy.....my first post!

28 posts in this topic

Well, now you have two posts! You're not a virgin no more and I was too late to warn you about the hound dogs on these boards. So sorry! doh!

:devil:

Welcome to the boards!!! :acclaim:

And I love the 1876 date! Very sexXxy! The Centennial of our nation and Custer's Last Stand.

Welcome!! Come Ambro show us all those new $1 golds of yours. (thumbs u

It appears that Ambro knows his coins. He shows one with a lovely skin and great eye-appeal. Much better than the bright, shiny alternative. (thumbs u

Welcome to the board.
When I first read that I thought it said welcome to the hoard!! Which would still fit!! :D

Then Vic rolled along..... and maybe he's just one of those second chancers!! ;)

Well, now you have two posts! You're not a virgin no more...

At any rate, welcome to the boards.

Yeah I hope I dont bore you or hurt your eyes with my pictures. Thanks for the welcomes, now I can spend even *more* time on this komputter.

BTW heres the reverse of my Icon, 1851 C

1851cgolddolrev.jpg

How am I supposed to follow that!?

Oh well, Welcome the the Forum, Ambro! :hi:

That is a tuff act to follow Bob. foghorn-smile.gif

Welcome Ambro. :hi:

Welcome to the board.
When I first read that I thought it said welcome to the hoard!! Which would still fit!! :D

Then Vic rolled along..... and maybe he's just one of those second chancers!! ;)

Well, now you have two posts! You're not a virgin no more...

At any rate, welcome to the boards.

History records that when greeting his new hires Attila typically gave this short speach.

The campfire is over there.

Keep your weapons sharp.

I get first pick of the wenches, and hey

welcome to the hoard.

doh!

Smile for your photo -- but you have to hold that smile for 4 minutes - and no breathing.....now what did I do with the mercury??