• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forget the cats... How Bout Them DAWGS!!!

22 posts in this topic

I bet Michael (Pendragon) thought I would post something else... aside from being allergic to cats, I prefer dogs anyway. Here's my little Boomer:

469095347_f85996ab37.jpg469092537_e0c5c78820.jpg

Boomer is a 7 month old, 30 pound Puggle (half pug/half beagle). For more Boomer pictures, you can find them here.

Scott hi.gif

I think that this has been posted on the forums before. Just a dog and cat playing. grin.gif

1573480-pwn3d.jpg

Here's Peter (my 12 year old daughter's dog) He's in time-out for chasing/eating wildlife)

peter002.jpg

RizzoII-1.jpg

I rescued my dog Rizzo from the cat thread...he said it was getting to be a bit stressful over there, not enough of them critters were de-clawed. This thread has got to be more of a laid back atmosphere. grin.gif

Here's my beast. She's a 9yr old great perinese. The little one down in the corner is my wife's. We also have a brindle boxer. She's the watch dog of the group.

meDZ2.jpg

That's a good looking dog - yours. Hers looks like it would have to look out for raptors

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Yea, we here a hoot owl once in a while and I tell her not to leave it out, she's liable to see it carried off one day! 27_laughing.gif

Here's my lap dog, Bodie.

Nice looking boxer Bob. We have a feamle brindle. I think they are all lap dogs. 27_laughing.gif She's the biggest baby, but let a stranger come around and she's already bit a few people.

Hey Bobby, show your boxer. I have a soft spot for them. I've had 5 the past 25 or so years.

My two previous ones, now, sadly gone to the great beyond.

crop0013-1.jpg

Bobby, Pebbles is the color of my first boxer. Has she had puppies recently?

That is a cute little boxer girl you have Zach. They do love their comfort.

crop0011-1.jpg

Bobby, Pebbles is the color of my first boxer. Has she had puppies recently?

That is a cute little boxer girl you have Zach. They do love their comfort.

crop0011-1.jpg

Her last litter was about 2 yrs ago and the pups got parvo so we quit breeding her. She's about 8 yrs old now. Great dog!!

Here is my Boxer, Zoe:

IMG_0131.jpg

Normally, I am not a big fan of boxers, but I have to say that Zoe is a cutie. That face... it just says "play with me!"

Then again, as long as the dog does not bite, I can get into almost any dog!!

But she has such as sweet face.

Scott hi.gif