• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying all Silver Eagles, $8 each

28 posts in this topic

(tsk)

Don't make fun of people. Kharma will get you.

Alright, let me go out on a limb here and apologize! I'll find something else to make fun of you for Chad! 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't make fun of people. Kharma will get you.

Alright, let me go out on a limb here and apologize! I'll find something else to make fun of you for Chad! 27_laughing.gif

I was talking to chad... wink.gif

What...? Do you hear that...? The Forum Police are coming to get ya for inappropriate posting, Chad. screwy.gif

Quote from the other thread:

... feel free to offer to buy or sell at whatever price you want. As long as you're not trying to scam here, it's a free market.

No scam here.. I'll give you $8 per coin.

With the way silver's going, it may not be too long before it gets there!

You may be right Chad!

... feel free to offer to buy or sell at whatever price you want. As long as you're not trying to scam here, it's a free market.

Silver hasn't touched $8 since the second half of 2005, back when your sippy cup was still your most prized possession! poke2.gif

And by the way, I will take you offer, how many do you want? I just need to get enough labels with "ASE" printed on them that I can stick on those stinking new GW dollars! hi.gif

Silver hasn't touched $8 since the second half of 2005, back when your sippy cup was still your most prized possession! poke2.gif

And by the way, I will take you offer, how many do you want? I just need to get enough labels with "ASE" printed on them that I can stick on those stinking new GW dollars! hi.gif

I remember when silver was $8... And it WAS a long time ago!

Boy, how it has grown...

May I just point out that not two days ago, Chad was person_without_enough_empathying at me for abusing the marketplace board?

#1754234 - 04/17/07 04:15 PM:

SHUT UP!!! GEEZE! We know mel sells AT coins. Maybe he's DCC, maybe he's not. This is something that could be better taken care of through PMs. Now you're both abusing the marketplace with your useless back-and-forth. GIVE IT UP, or take it privately!

Don't be asinine. Clearly nobody in their right mind is going to sell you ASEs at $8/ea, nor do you honestly expect them to.

Edit: and your subject line is spamming (or at the very least, misleading).

You guys turned this into a long thread... I would have been fine with my once-a-week TTT and hoping for someone to sell me some SAE's.

Don't be asinine. Clearly nobody in their right mind is going to sell you ASEs at $8/ea, nor do you honestly expect them to.

There are stupid people who would sell them at $8. Don't you ever get those scam tender offers for stock you own? "We're interested in taking XYZ company private and are offering $25 for every outstanding share. Sign this form to take advantage of this offer." Of course, XYZ is trading at $40 a share.

Edit: and your subject line is spamming (or at the very least, misleading).

He is doing it in jest OBVIOUSLY

There are stupid people who would sell them at $8.

NOT HERE ... He is obviously posting this with a "jokers grin" on his face !

laugh.gif

Redneck dictionary :

asinine: "I'll give here face a two, and her asinine"

sign-funnypost.gif

That is as OLD as a GOAT but then again yer a youngster aint ya WIN

smile.gif