• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Beautiful nickel. I sometimes regret getting rid of my Buffalo registry set a couple of years ago. A gorgeous design.

I like em!!

Ditto!!!!

Beautiful nickel. I sometimes regret getting rid of my Buffalo registry set a couple of years ago. A gorgeous design.

I like em!!

Ditto!!!!

Thanks yous guys!! I have a weakness for type 1 Buffs. It's a huge problem. Thanks again....Joe

Thanks yous guys!! I have a weakness for type 1 Buffs. It's a huge problem.

Might I suggest a shrink? lol

Nice Buff, Joe!

jom

I like em!!

Ditto!!!!

Thanks yous guys!! I have a weakness for type 1 Buffs. It's a huge problem. Thanks again....Joe

(thumbs u

Talk about a good week, I started out with winning a 1957 NGC Proof 69 Roosevelt dime, I wont that on ebay for $22.50. So I see another one selling on ebay and I was like no way I could get another one for another good price, but yes I did. I got this one for $34.50. Both coins are worth over $90+

1957PF69-2_zpsd906492a.jpg

Talk about a good week, I started out with winning a 1957 NGC Proof 69 Roosevelt dime, I wont that on ebay for $22.50. So I see another one selling on ebay and I was like no way I could get another one for another good price, but yes I did. I got this one for $34.50. Both coins are worth over $90+

No offense, but maybe the fact that you got both coins for ~ $30 indicates that they're not really worth $90.

No offense, but maybe the fact that you got both coins for ~ $30 indicates that they're not really worth $90.

Probably, but the new owner should walk the floor of a show to see what he could get or put them up on eBay again to see what happens. I think he'd probably just get the $30 but who knows?

jom

The Heritage images are mediocre; these will be going out to Shane very soon for proper imaging.

1891-S NGC MS64 PL - I am very excited about this piece as PL Seated Liberty Quarters are much more difficult to find than the half dimes, dimes, and half dollars. This coin has a pop of 2/0 in PL at NGC.

1891S25cNGCMS64PLobv_zpsdf35ef0a.jpg

1891S25cNGCMS64PLrev_zps2beb9621.jpg

1941-S NGC MS67 FB PL CAC

1941S10cNGCMS67FBPLobv_zps1c242485.jpg

1941S10cNGCMS67FBPLrev_zps9cc1cf49.jpg

Some super additions to a super set there Jason.

If you are referring to me, which I will assume based on the PL's posted..... look again. I helped advise Kenny on his purchases, but I already had both of those types so was not competing with him, and did not purchase these pieces :hi:

If you are referring to me, which I will assume based on the PL's posted..... look again. I helped advise Kenny on his purchases, but I already had both of those types so was not competing with him, and did not purchase these pieces :hi:

I definitely appreciate your help. I had completely overlooked the Seated Liberty Quarter and would have never seen it had you not alerted me. I appreciate it so much.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

jason you are absolutely correct. By the type of coin I automatically assumed they were yours. What a community we have that we help each other out this way. Congrats Kenny!

Nice looking stuff! Love the gold, the toned morgan, and the CC morgan.Btw, najat, that CC looks to have some clashing going on.