• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

purchased this from Ankur:

57fd032266e1fca186ced1bfb5901083_zps8b6ea7d1.jpg

.....awesome specimen, I had my eye on that one, also. How can you go wrong with THAT at Ankur's ask price ?......a keeper for certain. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....Yeah, she's definitely on the fence.....probably where the CAC bean enters the picture.....If I had that specimen, my search for a '36 would be over.....the first year of the Colt Revolver and also The Alamo. You could buy an Acre of land in Texas with that.....a fertile one near town. GOD BLESS....

Dwaine-Great looking coin! I've made a couple purchases from Ankur and couldn't be happier with what I bought. He has great taste in coins.

Jimbucks-Nice Morgan! They always seem to look better in hand to me and I can never get a good enough picture to post.

Here's an example from one I bought a few pages ago. An 1883 O that lo.oks much better in hand. It's really hard for me not to get my reflection in the slab and capture the color.

1883oexample.jpg

Thanks for the offer. I will give it some thought. The toning on the back is actually rainbow. A nice blue in the center, with red on the outsides.

Nice clean coin morganguru!! And I love the PL Morgan!!! I have the same problem with not doing coins justice :) Great buy though!! I'm trying to get most of mine photographed for when they're in lock-up :)

Just grabbed this from the LCS.....my first toned coin. This one really looks much better than my photos. I see why people pay for professional pics. The toning is much more subtle and translucent than I could capture with the blues looking more green and the violet washing out. GOD BLESS...

101_0895.jpg

101_0894.jpg

Don't be shocked - its not a Barber !!

Picked this up at Broadstruck's urging !

PCGS 65

1928-SSLQPCGS65_zps77af9bab.jpg

if I have posted this already - sorry - I have the Flu - and can't remember squat !