• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Not the fanciest coin in the collection - but -

I have had a problem locating a Phila issue

of my birthyear !!

e3021057.jpgd2ae7333.jpg

Edited to add a 1947 PDS set of BTW's all in PCGS 65 just aquired:

38d066a4.jpg78f9b6df.jpg

b339dd63.jpgd81174f3.jpg

5f784661.jpg1484c61a.jpg

Edited by Elbesaar

Disturbances on the holder. The holder is a mess. MJ

This a perfect example of buying the coin and not the holder. Congrats MJ.. (thumbs u

Ps Nice set of Booker T's Mike. :hi:

Edited by rrantique

There you go again, MJ...Beautiful coin! I just love the look of a beautiful proof walker.

Looks like you found yourself another beauty!! Congratulations on that!!

From the great Mark Feld collection :)

DSC07856.jpg

DSC07857.jpg

Much prettier in hand. Only 4 more to go to complete the short set (1934-1945) and then only 15 upgrades :insane:

BTW this is my 1000th post and I will sponsor a giveaway next week. I must first figure out what it will be and secondly recover from jet lag. Stay tuned ;)

Went to a show in WIchita and decided to take several of my original GSA's which were quite baggy in hopes of making a trade. Found my favorite dealer and voila, we made a deal. This coin was difficult to photograph. A huge amount of cartwheel luster making areas too bright and too dark. Always like trading up several grades no matter what the year.. Vam 4 to boot..

Chet.

110037.jpg.a7516da16b62dc3a8828282711f63ab6.jpg

110038.jpg.9689d2736a52e1771db01fa3aee87e57.jpg

Nice additions everyone. Love the gold Winston. Chet that is nice looking Morgan. Paul always some great looking Jeffersons and Rons super Merc with the Mark Feld pedigree (thumbs u

Edited by rrantique

Thanks guys. I like type 1 best also Jeff. I just have to pay a little more for those early double eagles.

Nice coins (thumbs u Mark always has nice stuff and the CC Morgan dollars are cool...

I saw a1999P MS66PL SUSAN B. ANTHONY DOLLAR on ebay, the price was $125.00. I went to NGC population report, it showed 2, had no price in value section. Took a chance and bought it. Was it a good buy or a paid to much?