• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Dang that's a beauty there BH !!

Which one....Thanks....

When I posted this, only the 1917 was showing. I don't know where the others came from but they all look awesome my friend!

Thanks for saying so, I sure appreciate hearing such comments, especially from a collector as yourself ! I've spent much of my life collecting these beautiful Buffalo nickels. I love the series and the coin. The coins design is the most beautiful U.S. coin ever made in my opinion and I NEVER get tired of looking at them and for them. That's why I'm Buffalo Head....Thanks again....Joe

When I posted this, only the 1917 was showing. I don't know where the others came from but they all look awesome my friend!

Edited by Buffalo Head

Thanks for saying so, I sure appreciate hearing such comments, especially from a collector as yourself ! I've spent much of my life collecting these beautiful Buffalo nickels. I love the series and the coin. The coins design is the most beautiful U.S. coin ever made in my opinion and I NEVER get tired of looking at them and for them. That's why I'm Buffalo Head....Thanks again....Joe

Great looking Buffs Joe. (thumbs u

Great looking Buffs Joe. (thumbs u

Thanks!!

Hey Joe, if you ever get tired of looking at them, I think I know someone who might be interested :)

edited to add: mainly that beautiful 1917

Edited by FILTHYHOARD

Hey Joe, if you ever get tired of looking at them, I think I know someone who might be interested :)

edited to add: mainly that beautiful 1917

I was happy to have found that 1917....And lucky....

Well I just got done working out the details for a new coin for my collection!! Pop 5/0

195610CStarNGC.jpg195610CStarNGCB.jpg

Your wife must be very nice. First the Heritage purchase and now this... lol

that has to be the nicest rosevelt dime in existence! nice pick up!

172.jpg

174-1.jpg

Here's a common date with incredible luster and color and shows like a jewel, at least I think so. It's a little weak in the strike category, but the luster and color more than make up for it with this less than $10.00 purchase, I think? I bought this coin about 25 or 30 years ago, it's been sitting in a Wayte Raymond "old coin album" with some others for many moons. I got interested in these coins with my dad when I was very young and never ever have lost my interest. But I did kinda forgot about this coin. Thanks for looking....Joe

Edited by Buffalo Head