• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

You know I need to know what comic book....I am well aware that covers and pages from super rarities like Action comics #1, Batman #1, Detective Comics #27 etc sell for big money as folks are always trying to restore these books and using original pieces is preferable to recreated covers etc.....so which book :ohnoez:

You know I need to know what comic book....I am well aware that covers and pages from super rarities like Action comics #1, Batman #1, Detective Comics #27 etc sell for big money as folks are always trying to restore these books and using original pieces is preferable to recreated covers etc.....so which book :ohnoez:
:gossip: Action Comics #13

two recent additions to my Walker Collection arrived today..believe it or not they actually are even much nicer in hand.. 1937 MS66+ and 1943-S MS66

a

104423.jpg.58d399fc5b038c5b4d1ab37add3a5cd6.jpg

104424.jpg.eb27cc1f17df5c613f37914d046cabfb.jpg

104425.jpg.c8af98876523c2cd9380f3ff887278ed.jpg

104426.jpg.5b3e9b10e6c1959da74cf58bb6617719.jpg

Hi Sam..thanks e1. I've been away from the forums for a long time mainly due to getting logged out and resetting my password on an old Comcast paying email was a pain. The registry forums won't allow my yahoo email account ( although I've been an NGC and Collectors Society paid membger for ages..it's good to see so many of you are still here..Hi Bob, thanks, glad you enjoyed the photos.........

Ok, 1 question, then back to coins! :grin: Is that yours?

Don't I wish....I have never owned any early Action comics....a bit out of my price range...but I did have a aweet copy of Superman #13 that I sold last year doh!

CD, congrats on the Morgan and Franklin! :applause:

FM, that is an AWESOME Lincoln! (worship)

Bobby, that is a Sweet looking PR Jefferson. :applause: It appears to have nice frost too. Are you trying to put together the proof set, and if so, from what year to what year?

CD, congrats on the Morgan and Franklin! :applause:

FM, that is an AWESOME Lincoln! (worship)

Bobby, that is a Sweet looking PR Jefferson. :applause: It appears to have nice frost too. Are you trying to put together the proof set, and if so, from what year to what year?

Actually Sy, I have 2 proof registries for my Jeffs. I'm going from 1950 to date. Almost complete too!

Not planning to collect the series but I had to have the Home State in PF70!

The detail in the Canyon Walls is stunning.

Cheers

OP

104548.jpg.d3a3ab2dc9ec32eaa296163976226c0c.jpg