• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Hey Jason,

The two coins were not from the same mint set. But they were submitted together from me.

And the images are the one's I took.

Here's Shane's images:

Jon079-1.jpgJon082-1.jpg

WOW,

That is a great looking CBH and a dynamite photo. Congrats on that pickup. Also a very sweet rainbow toned Jeff. One toned Jeff deserves another.

JeffersonNickel1943-PNGCMS67Star.jpg

Hey Jason,

The two coins were not from the same mint set. But they were submitted together from me.

And the images are the one's I took.

Here's Shane's images:

Jon079-1.jpgJon082-1.jpg

I can't tell our images apart anymore because I taught you my techniques and then you used the same background and camera so lol

^^

Being a Bust Half collector I also like that 1813 very much .

I am not a Franklin collector however I like the Franklins Jason has posted.

Yes, its another Franklin.

Yes, its another 1958 Franklin.

Yes, its a white 1958 Franklin? What? :o

Its a Type II reverse 1958 Franklin graded NGC MS-65. The bell lines are definitely weak, no FBL possibilities here.

It was also refreshingly simple to photograph. I only took two shots of either side. This is in stark contrast to the last coin I bought, and the next coin I bought (which I haven't paid for yet, so I haven't seen yet, I'll let y'all in on it when it comes ;) )

Anyways, here it is. The full writeup will be coming tomorrow!

JPA826obverse.jpg

JPA826reverse.jpg

Yes, its another Franklin.

Yes, its another 1958 Franklin.

Yes, its a white 1958 Franklin? What? :o

Its a Type II reverse 1958 Franklin graded NGC MS-65. The bell lines are definitely weak, no FBL possibilities here.

It was also refreshingly simple to photograph. I only took two shots of either side. This is in stark contrast to the last coin I bought, and the next coin I bought (which I haven't paid for yet, so I haven't seen yet, I'll let y'all in on it when it comes ;) )

Anyways, here it is. The full writeup will be coming tomorrow!

JPA826obverse.jpg

JPA826reverse.jpg

I am just glad I didn't teach you the TCCS secret handshake......you are officially out of the club :sorry: