• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

All very nice additions folks!!! smile.gif Can't wait to have see this one "in hand". Looks like it has very nice original skin still remaining. 893applaud-thumb.gif I'm a little concerned with the reverse, but think it will be ok? confused.gif

1917SLincolnobv.jpg

1917SLincolnrev.jpg

The Fatman has some super early commem's!!!!! cloud9.gif I'd be proud to have any of them in my collection!!!! This one arrived today and is the newest addition to my Dansco 7070:

DSCN1763A.jpg

Boy, I'll tell ya FatMan, you sure know how to take pictures. Maybe you could hold a seminar. hail.gif
Well, actually I take lousy pictures. Brandon Kelley (Anaconda) imaged those coins. I bought the CT from him at the Whitman/Atlanta show before he had a chance to image it. And he said he really wanted to image the coin because they don't come like that too often. So I made a deal with him that I would let him take the CT back to Texas with him to image as long as he would image the Grant that was in my pocket as well. So a week later I received the coins back with the images. He can sure shoot great images. thumbsup2.gif