• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

38 posts in this topic

To all my friends, the staff at NGC and all of the CS members who put up with me.......................

Have a happy and safe holiday.

Chris

Chris old buddy-----And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also!! These NGC boards would be vacant without you. You add that touch that most guys just do not have [me especially]. Please continue to be you. Bob [supertooth]

We are expecting 2-3 ft of snow!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

I share your pain. We're expecting wind gusts to hit 10 mph which is going to make that 77 degree weather seem closer to 75. Burr...

I hope evey single person can find happiness on Thanksgiving.

Jerry

I can't be happy. My friggin' coins are still in Quality Control. mad.giffrustrated.gif

TRUTH

I hope evey single person can find happiness on Thanksgiving.

Jerry

I can't be happy. My friggin' coins are still in Quality Control. mad.giffrustrated.gif

TRUTH

C'mon, Truth, surely there must be something for which you can be thankful. What if NGC's headquarters was located in New Orleans or at the foot of Mt. Saint Helens.

Who sang the song, "Anticipation" ?..................... "keeping me waiting" ...................have another helping of turkey and dressing with lots of gravy!

Happy bird-day to you! hi.gifflowerred.gifhi.gifflowerred.gifhi.gifflowerred.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Chris

Who sang the song, "Anticipation"

Carly Simon. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. Read George Washington's 1789 Thanksgiving Day Proclamation here.

Chris

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

We are expecting 2-3 ft of snow!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

We already have 2-3 ft of sand screwy.gif Oh well,at least it was cold last night

Anyhow I hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving,you all are the best! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Shane,we're going to be up in your area visting my brother and his girlfriend for Thanksgiving,all right if we drop in?

Just kidding! insane.gif

Later ya'll,

Hayden

We already have 2-3 ft of sand screwy.gif Oh well,at least it was cold last night

Anyhow I hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving,you all are the best! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Shane,we're going to be up in your area visting my brother and his girlfriend for Thanksgiving,all right if we drop in?

Just kidding! insane.gif

Later ya'll,

Hayden

Hayden who....do I know you young man???

He...he...he....gotcha!!! thumbsup2.gif

Just kidding! insane.gif

Later ya'll,

Hayden

Hayden who....do I know you young man???

He...he...he....gotcha!!! thumbsup2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Shane! wink.gif

I keep telling myself 4-5 more years and I can move to somewhere where it snows mad.gif

Anyway happy thanksgiving. Now it's time to go in for the sixth bowl of stuffing blush.gif

wink.gif

I keep telling myself 4-5 more years and I can move to somewhere where it snows mad.gif

Anyway happy thanksgiving. Now it's time to go in for the sixth bowl of stuffing blush.gif

wink.gif

You're nuts,I didn't have any yeahok.gif

Of course I made up for it with mashed potatoes and gravy. grin.gif

Thanks Chris......tell your mom I said hi and happy holidays from the Canup clan!!!

Thanks, Shane! Mom said she's looking forward to see you at FUN in January.

Chris

wink.gif

Hayden........Travis.........you guys don't know what you're missing until you've tried my Mom's Waldorf Salad.

Have a happy and safe holiday!

Chris

Chris old buddy-----And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also!! These NGC boards would be vacant without you. You add that touch that most guys just do not have [me especially]. Please continue to be you. Bob [supertooth]

Thanks, Bob! It's nice to be able to read the input from so many knowledgeable people like yourself. Someday I will get back to the good old Chesapeake Bay and we're going to have those blue crabs and beer. We can send Greg the bill.

The best to you and your family!

Chris

Chris-----I got lucky this year. One of my old patients---who is a crabber----took pity on Barb and I-----Supplied the crabs---even cooked them for us-----got them at crabber prices too. They were the best after September started and the holiday was over. Plan a trip---or a side stop----bring mom too. You would certainly be welcome. Being retired means I can do what I want on any given day. My women---Barb and daughter Karen---are off at daybreak today----going shopping. I just rolled over and went back to bed. I exercised my retirement rights. Bob

Thanks Chris......tell your mom I said hi and happy holidays from the Canup clan!!!

Thanks, Shane! Mom said she's looking forward to see you at FUN in January.

Chris

I'll be there for sure 893applaud-thumb.gif

wink.gif

Hayden........Travis.........you guys don't know what you're missing until you've tried my Mom's Waldorf Salad.

Chris

Please Hayden I was talking about myself. The only thing you would eat 6 of would be Yodels poke2.gif ( Now go get the FNC and watch Neil to understand what I just said poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif ) grin.gif

Salad on Thanksgiving 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Not a bad idea yay.gif

I share your pain. We're expecting wind gusts to hit 10 mph which is going to make that 77 degree weather seem closer to 75. Burr...

Gee...I wouldnt even have to wear a helmut when I go snowmobile riding. grin.gif

wink.gif

Chris

Please Hayden I was talking about myself. The only thing you would eat 6 of would be Yodels poke2.gif ( Now go get the FNC and watch Neil to understand what I just said poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif ) grin.gif

Travis,why do you torment me? yeahok.gif

tongue.gif

Say Chris,isn't Waldorf salad that green gloop-like stuff?

wink.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

Don't blame me bacause I could pass you off as the son of the host of americas #1 business news show on cable

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

Also Waldorf salad is an apple salad.

wink.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

Don't blame me bacause I could pass you off as the son of the host of americas #1 business news show on cable

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

Thanks for the enlightment tongue.gif

wink.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

Thanks for the enlightment tongue.gif

My Mom makes it a little different.........red delicious apples, pineapple tidbits, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, celery, walnuts and marshmallows mixed with heavy whipping cream.

Chris