• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

38 posts in this topic

We are expecting 2-3 ft of snow!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

I keep telling myself 4-5 more years and I can move to somewhere where it snows mad.gif

Anyway happy thanksgiving. Now it's time to go in for the sixth bowl of stuffing blush.gif

wink.gif

You're nuts,I didn't have any yeahok.gif

Of course I made up for it with mashed potatoes and gravy. grin.gif

Hayden........Travis.........you guys don't know what you're missing until you've tried my Mom's Waldorf Salad.

Have a happy and safe holiday!

Chris

Please Hayden I was talking about myself. The only thing you would eat 6 of would be Yodels poke2.gif ( Now go get the FNC and watch Neil to understand what I just said poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif ) grin.gif

Salad on Thanksgiving 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Not a bad idea yay.gif

Travis,why do you torment me? yeahok.gif

tongue.gif

Say Chris,isn't Waldorf salad that green gloop-like stuff?

Don't blame me bacause I could pass you off as the son of the host of americas #1 business news show on cable

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

Also Waldorf salad is an apple salad.

Thanks for the enlightment tongue.gif

My Mom makes it a little different.........red delicious apples, pineapple tidbits, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, celery, walnuts and marshmallows mixed with heavy whipping cream.

Chris

Sounds good,I might have to stop by your place next Thanksgiving! insane.gif

We are expecting 2-3 ft of snow!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

I keep telling myself 4-5 more years and I can move to somewhere where it snows mad.gif

Anyway happy thanksgiving. Now it's time to go in for the sixth bowl of stuffing blush.gif

wink.gif

Hayden........Travis.........you guys don't know what you're missing until you've tried my Mom's Waldorf Salad.

Chris

Please Hayden I was talking about myself. The only thing you would eat 6 of would be Yodels poke2.gif ( Now go get the FNC and watch Neil to understand what I just said poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif ) grin.gif

tongue.gif

Don't blame me bacause I could pass you off as the son of the host of americas #1 business news show on cable

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

My Mom makes it a little different.........red delicious apples, pineapple tidbits, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, celery, walnuts and marshmallows mixed with heavy whipping cream.

Chris

When Hayden stoped by his house it amazingly went all dark and he heard the sound of a shot gun blush.gif

wink.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

cavutoneil.jpg

tongue.gif

Chris

When Hayden stoped by his house it amazingly went all dark and he heard the sound of a shot gun blush.gif

So Chris,you had your gun-toting friend over for TD? wink.gif

The last time he went turkey hunting, he came back with a cattle egret...............white and skinny! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

The last time he went turkey hunting, he came back with a white and skinny! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

Wow he shot a wild Hayden blush.gif I heard those are rare poke2.gif

tongue.gif

The last time he went turkey hunting, he came back with a white and skinny! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

Nah! They're very common in Florida. laugh.gif

Chris

Chris

tongue.gif

Chris

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds about right. I hear they congregate mainly around coin shows. However they are known to also live by Yodel and Pringle factories. Even more there is a group in Yellowstone where for some odd reason they are known to follow

nb-bison.jpg

It's really a mystery why poke2.gif

stooges.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

Chris

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds about right. I hear they congregate mainly around coin shows. However they are known to also live by Yodel and Pringle factories. Even more there is a group in Yellowstone where for some odd reason they are known to follow

nb-bison.jpg

It's really a mystery why poke2.gif

stooges.gif

Chris= foreheadslap.gif Travis= foreheadslap.gif

Arrggggg!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Travis,I've never had a yodel only pringles poke2.gif

Maybe your friend should head a little farther north next Thanksgiving Chris. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My grandparents live up in the North Carolina Mountains and they've got a ton of wild turkeys running around up there. They aren't tame but maybe it's more due to being dumb bird brains,you can almost walk up to them and pat them on the head. I guess it would be pretty easy to get one for dinner without wasting ammo. devil.gif