• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Buying Silver Bullion a good idea? Any thoughts appreciated also!

Is buying Silver Bullion Rounds a good Idea?  

984 members have voted

1. 1. Is buying Silver Bullion Rounds a good Idea?

101 posts in this topic

Silver around 19.20 right now and there is so much going on right now than before.Silver looks to be going one direction now ( UP) and looking back in a year or less this will have still been a great bargain.Physical Silver remember is the sure way to go!

David

Davidking623

Well Silver did some consolidation from my last post and looks to be poised to make a nice move Up we shall see as Silver is right around 19.80 as I type this now! Remember Physical fully paid for is the way to go!

David

Davidking623

Silver pushed higher today 22.88 a over a dollar move was 22.80 I last looked! Silver imcredibly strong right now but there will be some sort of correction along the way the next resistance and fight will be 25.00 Silver has so many uses and is a metal to protect yourself against inflation! Remember fully paid for Silver, the real kind, the Physical kind, is the only way to go.

David

Davidking623

Dave, I bought heavy into Silver in October 2008 and kept buying into the early 2009 1st quarter. My buying averaged between $9 and $11 / ounce. I sold everything at the end of 2009 when silver was in the mid to high $18 range I needed to raise some capital for a home.

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot right now but have been buying on dips...about 100 ounces at a time.

I personally still think there is lots of upside while this economy continues to try to unravel itself.

Silver building Power now, blew thru 25 like it was'nt there and skipped it altogether and went to a low 26.00 26.34 as I type now.

David

Davidking623

Should have bought silver when it was holding between $17 - $19 an ounce. Buying it now, and hoping to resell at a profit is a risk.

I bought silver back at the beginning of the year when the price was low, at $2.50 over spot. I sold it two weeks ago with a profit of $23 each ASE.

Silver is back with new highs it looks like she touched 31.80 today with a over dollar move Up somewhere around 31.60 and change as write this and a new record close in New York very Bullish in MHO . Silver just playing catch up right now as she has a long way to catch up with big Brother Gold waiting for her so it can go higher!

David

Davidking623

Silver touched 34.40 on monday when the US Markets were never open.Silver poised to go to 50 this year IMHO

David

Davidking623

Silver going over 35.50 today makes a stacker fell pretty good! here is a chart for the last 35 years Silver doesnnt quite have the same slope as 1979 1980 but it is shaping nicely for an assault at 42!

35 Year Silver Chart

David

Davidking623

A pullback here would help the long term silver price at this point. Too hard and too fast is not a good thing for long term support. Augustus
Noted and understood! Gold is at 1425 and Silver hasnt even been to its all time high of 42.50 some will tell you 50.00 Little Silver has to catch up with Gold to confirm Golds Move and clearly with this move to 35.00 we are starting to see that as Silver is now leading Gold with a GSR of below 41 and when you take into account all the Paper Silver in the world Physical is drying up fast right now! Here is a chart from a well founded expert of course making this call before it happened,Nice if you want my opinion!Not investment advice just some lines you know :headbang:DavidDavidking623

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

006d8a3e

Over 100,000,000 served. Get FREE counters from Vendio today!

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Yes Buy the Dips and Good Luck also! There is no resistance above 35 Hold tight!

David

Davidking623

Silver closed 37.34 this chart still is telling the tale!DavidDavidking623

Image Hosting by Vendio

006dac47

DavidDavidking623

I tried to listen to that but it wont work.I downloaded the adobe for it maybe i need to Chill. :pullhair:

David

Davidking623

I had my internet add ons off so I turned them on and watched yes interesting for sure!Silver seems to be consoladating 37 for the next mini run and possible push to 40 buying the dips are getting shallow now.Silver Gold is right at 38 GSR and still has'nt hit its old high yet so it really needs to get to its old high so it can really start its Bull Run Gold really has'nt run from 1400 and has been in its Bull now for sometime and just needs Silver to confirm before we get a little balistic with silver.Hold tight!

Davidking623

Here is a nice little GSR Chart for your viewing it broke thru resistance at 40 and is going lower from there.Thanks,DavidDavidking623

Image Hosting by Vendio

006dbfd9

SilVer crosses 40.00 here is a little something to think about!

I know a guy that looked at the run from 1980 and compared it to the one now current he thinks looking at the 1980 chart compared to the one now its at what was 10.00 back then!

Right now the new dIp is Sideways as we crawl and I do mean crawl right now exactly what we need to get to 50 and when we cross that barrier that is when the fun starts as everyone starts to slowly get on the Rocket to help it gain more power!Many people that are watching this market will be Amazed,Shocked, In Disbelief and it will be Am I to late crowd that wil help Propel it as the more expensive SilVer becomes the more people will want it!

It has been unwanted,unloved and Barbaric for so long that when it keeps going up it will be possibly hard to find, hard to buy, shelves will be bare of Physical Silver Smaller Bullion SilVer will return great premiums so that J6P can still buy it!SilVer acting Rational will become the beast it deserves to be as it really is Rare and is Rarer then Gold.SilVer is consumed Gold is hoarded.Industrial users will panic,its only a matter of time!Now we have a very big problem when SilVer is also recognized as Money and being consumed also by the new uses of SilVer!

SilVer is but a tiny baby step of the big path it is taking! Got SilVer?

David

Davidking623

I'd rather have gold, but I do buy silver,

GSR is a little under 35 now SilVer is looking like the bet right now!

Gold is still in the 1400.00 high 1400 and SilVer is a little above 42

David

Davidking623

was a few ticks away from 50 a couplenweeks ago

was a few ticks above 33 within the last couple days

some people say the quick drop was related to increase margin requirements on the exchanges,

were there many people that pyramid their profits to max positions for margin allowed? if so, they got burned REAL BAD

Where is a good place to purchase say, 100 ounce bars besides ebay?

I have bought from Ampmex.com

Ampmex.com

David

Davidking623

was a few ticks away from 50 a couplenweeks ago

was a few ticks above 33 within the last couple days

some people say the quick drop was related to increase margin requirements on the exchanges,

were there many people that pyramid their profits to max positions for margin allowed? if so, they got burned REAL BAD [/quote

Silver on Margin is a losers game one Day you are going to get burned and when it falls so fast there comes Margin Calls to take all your money away.Fully Paid Physical comes with no Margin Calls and you can not be shaked out of your positions as easily by not Selling.Good Luck everyone this Bull is gonna Buck.

David

Davidking623

Gold above 1600 for a close and Silver above 40 for a close presents us a very bullish moment phycologically!So much for the summer Doldrums!

David

Davidking623

From the little I know of economics, it is better to keep your "money" in commodities rather than letting it stay "money". Hopefully, you will choose those commodities that rise in demand and value rather than falling. Silver's value will never go away. As we have seen in the past few years, "money" can just go away. Where it goes, nobody knows.

If our markets were to totally fail, those who own the precious metals will still have something with which to trade and barter. The same goes for anyone who owns other commodities. Precious metals will just be easier to turn into the commodities you need. Corn will work, too, but only if someone else needs your corn. Precious metals will most likely be the generic barter tool. Everyone will most likely accept it, as they can turn it into anything they need or want. In other words, our economy will revert back to what it was supposed to be; gold and silver backed.

By the way, the use of coins is going to vanish also. With the use of credit/debit cards we won't need change soon. Coins will be a novelty item. I don't know about you, but I never have change in my wallet anymore. It used to stay in there and multiply until my purse weighed 40 pounds!. There is just very little use for cash or change these days.

That's worth about 2¢.