• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hammondeggs

7 posts in this topic

Ben Franklin Half Dollar 1955-P

On the bottom ring, on left side at the top of the ring, are two round black circles side by side; viewed under 20 power.

What are they?

On 5/4/2024 at 12:33 PM, Hammondeggs said:

On the bottom ring, on left side at the top of the ring, are two round black circles side by side; viewed under 20 power.

What are they?

First this section of the forum is questions/concerns about the NGC registry, general questions should be posted in the US/world coins or newbie sections.   Second you have not provided any photos so it's not possible to answer your question.

I always wonder at the audacity of this. In what universe do people imagine that it makes sense to post such a question without images that show what they're talking about? I have no problem with the fundamental question, just beggars all reason that we should somehow be able to answer that from a simple written description.

I get that photography is difficult and irritating. I loathe doing it. That's why I never do it unless I really, really care about the answer, and always on other forums that are more germane to my interests. But if you want it explained, and you won't show us what you want explained...nothing to be said or done but shake one's head.

Guys, is it as simple as that, that photography is hard and people are trying to get out of it if possible? I mean, that's what I'd be doing myself, if I were so out of touch with reality that I imagined anyone could help me without photography. As in, if I could get away with it--which no one can, least of all me.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:33 PM, Hammondeggs said:

What are they?

Blackheads or many moles.  The photos provided are a bit blurry.  Release the shake-n-bake and brace for impact!  WE will get to the bottom of the caper!  :sumo: