• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great new book.

10 posts in this topic

Not a real book, just something that one of the PCGS forum members came up with to mock all the ridiculous I found a fortune in my pocket change threads that pop up there.

On 3/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, Coinbuf said:

Not a real book, just something that one of the PCGS forum members came up with to mock all the ridiculous I found a fortune in my pocket change threads that pop up there.

There too, huh?

On 3/25/2024 at 8:47 PM, VKurtB said:

There too, huh?

It's everywhere, I like helping the new members but there being told junk by the internet. Finding truth on the internet is almost as bad as in politics.

On 3/25/2024 at 7:55 PM, J P M said:

It's everywhere, I like helping the new members but there being told junk by the internet. Finding truth on the internet is almost as bad as in politics.

Worse. At least in politics there are basically two versions of truth. On the Internet, there’s thousands and thousands of lies for EVERY truth. 

On 3/25/2024 at 8:28 PM, Coinbuf said:

But, but... when I did a search, there was the name of the book, followed by "reviews." I should have "clicked" on it. There were a number of "error" books, but not that one. Great title!

On 3/26/2024 at 1:23 AM, ldhair said:

Don't know if it's real but the cover made me laugh.

Screenshot_20240325-171250.png

To be honest, I've never seen a book like this before. If possible, please post a link to Amazon with it. I'm currently in the process of writing an article about alcoholism. I found a lot of information here for myself. This makes my job easier, so there will be time to read the book. I’m sitting here and thinking, why haven’t I met her somewhere before? Is this some kind of rare book?

And how do you like the book? Did you like it?
I've never seen a book like this before to be honest. If possible, please post a link to Amazon with it.

Edited by magdalenahom28