• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Home Rolls
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2024 at 1:38 AM, edhalbrook said:

That 1943 looks really good. 

Well, it is not that good, but it is part silver so it will go with the rest of the war nickels.

Interesting that you found a Canuck 5C piece.  I haven't seen a lot of foreign coins in change lately.

On 2/3/2024 at 7:36 AM, EagleRJO said:

Interesting that you found a Canuck 5C piece.  I haven't seen a lot of foreign coins in change lately.

The area I live in is a high tourist attraction for many. I would say Canadians used to be the most predominant. That could be the reason.  

On 2/3/2024 at 4:18 AM, J P M said:

Well, it is not that good, but it is part silver so it will go with the rest of the war nickels.

JPM

I pulled one the other day. Picked up a $10 batch of nickels.  

Do you have any interest in this for your registry? I got a double of it by accident. It's a double of one I already got. 1999S. I'm at 216 in the proof nickels but I got a few more coming on Monday. God those 40's and 50's nickels are expensive. 

20240203_090440.jpg

20240203_090430.jpg

20240203_091223.jpg

20240203_091230.jpg

Thank you for the generous offer. I keep it a general practice to refrain from accepting coins from other members. But thanks 

On 2/3/2024 at 12:21 PM, edhalbrook said:

God those 40's and 50's nickels are expensive. 

Yes they are, and the FS coins are hard to find at a good price. 

Edited by J P M

No problem. I'm pretty easy going about it. It wasn't expensive or anything. I got to watch a bit closer to my bids. I'm trying to stay within that $10 range. PF 69 or PF 70's. Maybe I'll put it on the marketplace. I could use some raw coins for my books. Dimes, Quarters and some Kennedy ones.