• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just completed my first set in ages!

11 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Nice! The '53 no fold is a looker. :golfclap:

Thanks!  It sure is. However, my favorites have to be either the 1964 or the 1965. Just dont have as great images of the 1965 as the 1964.

Congratulations on your # 1 ranking!

I could not help but notice that, like my F20F GR set, your set is comprised of 16 coins.

I also noticed something else that lends credence to what another member had suggested elsewhere regarding the Set Registry, and that is a pattern of awarding points that is incomprehensible.  Case in point:  Your 1964 and 1965 Canadian quarters were graded by our hosts as MS65.  Both were awarded identical points: 288.  So far so good until we take a closer look and discover one is a Top Pop!  No extra credit for that?  Unless you, or someone else can explain this anomaly, guess I'll just have to wait until the matter is declassified.

Great set!  👍 

Very nice looking set of coins. Congrats. How's the weather there, a bit white and cold

On 1/22/2024 at 7:38 PM, J P M said:

Very nice looking set of coins. Congrats. How's the weather there, a bit white and cold

Thanks!  Its definitely warming up. Most, if not all of the snow should be gone tomorrow.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:35 AM, leeg said:

Canadian coins really tone up nice.

...especially their mint n proof sets, some unbelievable colors....

On 1/22/2024 at 1:44 PM, erwindoc said:

Been working on Queen Elizabeth Canada 25 cents for a while now. I can happily say that I have completed it!  Some of the issues have been fairly tough to find, but it has been fun!  Feel free to check it out!

NGC Canada Queen Elizabeth II Quarter Set

Nice 1966 in 65 Top...like the more than mottled Tone and specks.....It is actually so Original like that....Sweet coin!!!