• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIE to 2023 Hello 2024
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Thank you and the same to you and yours!

I have to say while I typically can't wait for the year to end, it was not the case this past year. 2023 was not too bad for me. I hope 2024 can be similar in nature.

Edited by powermad5000

Happy New Year JP!!  and everyone else.  Well it is the first week of the new year and you know what that means!!! FUN!!!  looking to head over there both on Saturday and Sunday if the $$$ do not run out.  Its tough getting there early since they are an hour away and toll roads..  lots of the vendors start to roll up the sidewalks after 2 so i hope to find some good deal!!!  if anyone is in the area you can find me usually at booth 1001........

On 1/2/2024 at 7:59 AM, JT2 said:

Happy New Year JP!!  and everyone else.  Well it is the first week of the new year and you know what that means!!! FUN!!!  looking to head over there both on Saturday and Sunday if the $$$ do not run out.  Its tough getting there early since they are an hour away and toll roads..  lots of the vendors start to roll up the sidewalks after 2 so i hope to find some good deal!!!  if anyone is in the area you can find me usually at booth 1001........

Enjoy, it sounds like a good time even if you don't find what you are looking for.